Polling: 2017 General Election, Council Elections and Independence

5 hours ago, Ralstonite said:

She's secretly hoping Boris wins with a landslide and Brexit is a disaster!

The fact is that most Scots are frightened of dissolving the Union because ultimately we know that we're better off financially with the current system. People will vote according to their wallets and not their principles.

Was @Malky3 not from Paisley?

I miss him.

ETA - look at that profile, it's gold.

Edited by Sunrise

59 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Hung like Parliament. 

What Labour need to do here is start swallowing up the libdem vote just as the tories have swallowed up the brexit vote. If they can do this then it will be an identical result to 2017. 

14 hours ago, Ralstonite said:

because ultimately we know that we're better off financially.

No we’re not. Allowing a foreign power to run up a deficit in our name by over inflating the costs of reserved matters is NOT a sound financial model.

On 06/12/2019 at 20:23, fatshaft said:

I've been on the doors in Aberdeenshire, I work, so only managed 4 days unlike the retired door chappers, but I literally, and I mean literally, haven't had anybody tell me they were voting Labour. They are finished up here, not that they ever had much rural vote anyway, but what they had has disappeared totally. 

Found me second Labour voter in Broadstraik/Elrick yesterday, he's probably voting SNP to keep Bowie out, he may abstain though as his late father would birl in his grave if he doesn't vote Labour. 

21 hours ago, Ralstonite said:

She's secretly hoping Boris wins with a landslide and Brexit is a disaster!

The fact is that most Scots are frightened of dissolving the Union because ultimately we know that we're better off financially with the current system. People will vote according to their wallets and not their principles.

We "know" the exact opposite, but too many have been brainwashed by the 99% of MSM outlets who peddle this pish. 

"I don't like the cut of this Boris character's jib. Nigel Farage and Ann Widdecombe seem like the kind of sound minds Britain needs to marshall the helm at this point in history."

Somebody has actually thought this, and has done so unironically. The British public never fail to amaze.