Polling: 2017 General Election, Council Elections and Independence

56 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:
1 hour ago, Tarmo Kink said:

I don’t live in Inverness so I cannot comment. Considering the SNP have been using ‘STOP BREXIT’ on flyers and at press conferences and constantly promote indyref2 do you not think it’s a bit hypocritical to slate the Tories for doing the opposite? Seems it’s one rule for the SNP and another for the Tories.

It's one rule and it's quite simple; the SNP acts in the interests of the SNP whilst the Westminster-controlled parties do not.

FTFY

The breakdowns in the Ipsos-Mori poll are worth a look:
https://www.ipsos.com/sites/default/files/ct/news/documents/2019-11/ipsos-mori-scotland-election-2019-pm-tables.pdf
For example, in Glasgow they predict amongst registered voters 18+ and 9or10/10 certain to vote:
SNP 39, Tories 27, Lab 20, LDem 10, Greens  3, Brexit 0 [undecided 10, Refused 1]
while in NE Scotland they have:
SNP 50, Tories 30, LDem 10, Lab 6, Greens 2 [undecided 6, Refused 3]
Looks like SNP are hoovering up the Remain vote in the North East.

That’s not true at all. My local Tory flyer doesn’t mention indyref2, it mentions Brexit plans and compares it to the openly anti-democratic Sturgeon and Swinson, and Corbyn who doesn’t know what he wants.

Seems on this site if you’re not an SNP voter you’re vile sub-human scum. Entirely the attitude that prevents growth and encourages anti-indy campaigns.
Proof please.

Spoiler

In England think Labour have played it right tactically by finally switching the focus to the cost of Johnson's Brexit deal. Doubt even that will be enough to shift the polls there by much though. Depressing viewing on Newsnight last night with northern constituency voters saying 'I've voted Labour my whole life, but going Tory this time to get Brexit done'....utterly brainwashed by the media.

Good news in Scotland at least with these polls, hopefully 45 seats plus for the SNP, actually reckon it will end up..

SNP 48

Tories 8

Lab 2

Libs 1 (or 2)

Even if it is, the media will still spin it as a 'rejection' of Independence.

Edited by Jedi

3 hours ago, Tarmo Kink said:

That’s not true at all. My local Tory flyer doesn’t mention indyref2, it mentions Brexit plans and compares it to the openly anti-democratic Sturgeon and Swinson, and Corbyn who doesn’t know what he wants.

Post a picture of it, it could be worth keeping as a collectors piece. Especially the bit about outlining Brexit plans.

10 minutes ago, Jedi said:
  Hide contents

In England think Labour have played it right tactically by finally switching the focus to the cost of Johnson's Brexit deal. Doubt even that will be enough to shift the polls there by much though. Depressing viewing on Newsnight last night with northern constituency voters saying 'I've voted Labour my whole life, but going Tory this time to get Brexit done'....utterly brainwashed by the media.

Good news in Scotland at least with these polls, hopefully 45 seats plus for the SNP, actually reckon it will end up..

SNP 48

Tories 8

Lab 2

Libs 1 (or 2)

Even if it is, the media will still spin it as a 'rejection' of Independence.

On that projection - which I don't necessarily believe BTW- that means either Cole Hamilton or Swinson loses. Orkney/Shetland surely a gimme. Swinson is naive. Cole Hamilton is a c**t. 

Who's  the second labour MP then, assuming Murray retains his gig in Edinburgh by pretending not to he Labour? Lesley Laird maybe? 

That’s your opinion. And these strong, aggressive and inaccurate opinions by the SNP loyal towards the Tory voters are doing nothing to stop the rise of the Scottish Conservatives.

Rise ?

What Rise ?

If you start from such a low point I guess any rise should be celebrated - my bad.

Just now, Tarmo Kink said:

I’m not at home yet. Flyer-wanking is embarrassing anyhow as it won’t stop the only democratic party in the UK strolling to a majority. Cannot wait for the 13th on this thread.

I also have personal evidence that Labour are undemocratic.

Do post it. Otherwise people might think you made up your "flyer-wanking".

Labour prediction is Murray and also Kirkcaldy and Cowdenbeath. Libs, Orkney as you say, and possibly Swinson (just) holding on. Don't see any others for them.