Polling: 2017 General Election, Council Elections and Independence

21 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

If Sinn Fein really want to push the agenda for British withdrawal from the U.K. there could be no more significant act than turning up at Westminster and fucking up Brexit.

What?

ETA: Seen it's been clarified.

Edited by Jacksgranda

That's incredible. Maybot could set fire to a guide dog live on TV and folk will still prefer her to Corbyn.

Absolute shambles of a politician.
I'm starting to doubt the intelligence of the English. Can't believe they take in this Tory propaganda.

The Tory party are the worst thing to hit the UK since the last ice age.

You have to laugh when MSM try to link Corbyn to the IRA but it's ok for the scum to buy support from the DUP with taxpayers cash. Absolute fecking morons

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
19 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Lab able to get their policies through with support of SNP.  

Lib/Dems an irrelevance.

Pleasing.

I honestly think Labour will do slightly better, but also that their policies in the main will be acceptable to all non-Tory parties - mainly because many of them are aimed at repairing the damage done by the Conservatives (with the help of their whore friends in the DUP and Lib-Dems). 

What will also be fun is seeing what happens to those supposed "big beasts" like Johnson, Rudd, Duncan Smith et al who all of a sudden want safer seats than they ones they hung onto last time round. 

The second half of the year could be very interesting.

30 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

Dh_DHrZX0AAM-76.jpg:large

SNP bubble burst, etc.

That would be Mandzukicesque. The Tories getting put in their place but still ending up with five times the number of Labour seats.

In Scotland!

If the evidence of a week spent on the cruise ship I'm currently typing this on is anything to go by then the sooner Scotland extricates itself from the British state the better.

And I'm not just talking ageing old farts here, right across the board the reactionary ignorance of many (especially Southern) English is eye-watering.

I wasn't bothered about the World Cup but after Thursday the missus and me may have dodged a metaphorical bullet.

And you can forget Corbyn forming a government....

Cruise ships are hardly a broad cross section of society......
As for the poll there is so much tactical voting in Scotland now it's difficult to see how they can make these predictions.

They seem to be predicting that the SNP share of the vote will remain unchanged but will be more effectively distributed

Saw this one earlier today:
Did someone no post a poll the other day that said Labour were about four points BEHIND the Tories? These polls aren't really worth a **** in reality.
Ooft. Gammons returning to the UKIP fold [emoji38]

11 hours ago, Bedford White said:

Starting to unravel for The Tories as all those Kippers return home.

It’s interesting that the Labour voters who previously defected to UKIP seem to be staying loyal.

Maybe they are more easy to convince that the Brexit decision was a mistake that will have lasting and far reaching consequences.