Polling: 2017 General Election, Council Elections and Independence

Just now, dogmc said:

Not sure anyone outside of the labour party right wing saw milliband as a viable pm tbh.

He was a senior part of the old Labour Government (and a lot of his backroom team were) and consistently ahead of Cameron in quite a lot of polls on a personal level and the party were leading by many metrics in days leading up to polling day. Despite his ridicule, it was seen as quite likely that he could be forming the next government and the prospect of him as a PM was in the public consciousness as the election was set to be very close (and internal polling was strong enough that the final result was a sickening shock to the party).

This was always happening since the Labour Party imploded in Scotland and veered left in England.If people return a NO at another referendum maybe the SNP need to take a wee look at themselves and the "fanboys" think about their denigration of anyone holding anything other than a 100% YES opinion.I could see this situation coming a mile off.Labour fails and the SNP fail in their big policy for a second time "game over".

^^^ word salad

4 hours ago, Loondave1 said:

This was always happening since the Labour Party imploded in Scotland and veered left in England.If people return a NO at another referendum maybe the SNP need to take a wee look at themselves and the "fanboys" think about their denigration of anyone holding anything other than a 100% YES opinion.I could see this situation coming a mile off.Labour fails and the SNP fail in their big policy for a second time "game over".

This post has convinced me that my only option is to vote labour.

If the Tories win a whacking majority, push through with a Hard Brexit, move further to the right punishing the most vulnerable in our society and Scotland still votes No at the next referendum then hell mend us.
Our complete Diddy of a Nation would deserve the decades of misery that would follow. 

If this does happen, I'd quite happily see the SNP chuck it and let the Tories and Labour try to run Scotland. We'd all be fucked anyway and it'd be a bit of a laugh seeing Kez and the Mooth actually having to do something.

Willie Rennie will still be irrelevant.

3e23361247ff99d6ffbd7321722887b8.jpg

Local councillor did so well up until this point.

He does make a few valid points in his leaflet, but I find him a bit of a prat so I'll be voting him out.

41% for the SNP aint great for them. If the Tories are anywhere close to the SNP last time, they'll fancy their chances of nicking the seat. 

Invergowrie Arab seemed confident a few ago about the SNP's prospects in Perth. I'm still not convinced, considering the tankings the majorities took during the Holyrood elections in those constituencies and that was with far less seethe inducing candidates than Wishart.

Edited by Kyle

41% for the SNP aint great for them. If the Tories are anywhere close to the SNP last time, they'll fancy their chances of nicking the seat. 
Invergowrie Arab seemed confident a few ago about the SNP's prospects in Perth. I'm still not convinced, considering the tankings the majorities took during the Holyrood elections in those constituencies and that was with far less seethe inducing candidates than Wishart.

I'm confident that he'll still be here.

Unlike our areas tory MSP's Wishart is always in perth and holding surgeries.

Angus Robertson will also retain his seat Im_rodger, you disgusting rape apologist.

I'm confident that he'll still be here.

Unlike our areas tory MSP's Wishart is always in perth and holding surgeries.

Angus Robertson will also retain his seat Im_rodger, you disgusting rape apologist.

The look on his face when the people of Moray democratically reject him. [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]