ESPN 30 for 30

Dindeleux

25 minutes ago, bubbs33 said:

Just watched fantastic lies about an accusation of gang rape against the Duke university lacrosse team. Unbelievable how twisted a justice system can be and how witch-hunts start before facts are presented

Well worth a watch

The prosecutor using it as a means to get himself elected was disgusting.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye and the fact they were all guilty in everybody's eyes before there had even been an arrest.

I liked that they had the female journalist on it. The one that slated them and then had to write a grovelling apology.

I liked that they had the female journalist on it. The one that slated them and then had to write a grovelling apology.

Yeah fair do to her for coming on the programme, probably more so the fact she wrote the column at the time to apologise

2 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

They do a podcast series now. Any of you lads had a listen yet?

Listened to the first couple, really good. Didn't really know anything about the subject matters so found them pretty interesting.

Listened to the first couple, really good. Didn't really know anything about the subject matters so found them pretty interesting.

The decathlon lads and the "yankees suck" t-shirt sellers?

They are the 2 Iv listened too and have enjoyed them both....even tho I did think the Red Sox lads sounded like utter helmets

12 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

The decathlon lads and the "yankees suck" t-shirt sellers?

They are the 2 Iv listened too and have enjoyed them both....even tho I did think the Red Sox lads sounded like utter helmets

Aye that's the ones. Agreed they were pretty funny but sounded like bellends mostly. Wouldn't have been upset if it turned out most of them had gone to prison for it. :lol:

Aye that's the ones. Agreed they were pretty funny but sounded like bellends mostly. Wouldn't have been upset if it turned out most of them had gone to prison for it. :lol:

One of the c***s nearly died in a drug deal gone bad!

3 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

One of the c***s nearly died in a drug deal gone bad!

That sounded unbelievably stupid but I suppose they were all pretty young.

Just listened to episode 3 about the all female expedition to the north pole. Pretty decent as well.

That sounded unbelievably stupid but I suppose they were all pretty young.
Just listened to episode 3 about the all female expedition to the north pole. Pretty decent as well.

Got that downloaded and will listen to it on way home from work tomorrow morning

The third podcast was the best one so far. I'm finding them a bit over produced to be honest, not sure the music and sound effects work in a podcast. The TV show might be my favourite thing ever but the podcast so far seems to be about people who aren't charismatic enough for the TV show. I'd give it a 6/10.

So I'm currently listening to the 3rd podcast and even though the story is quite good I have taken a dislike to these woman and their accents. They sound like they all belong at the Henley Regatta

• 2 weeks later...

Archived