Monthly fees

juanmalbec

On 4/29/2017 at 20:45, The Bossman99 said:

Our club are a tenner a month, which is pretty reasonable.  I personally think £20 should be the absolute maximum.  Don't see why a club needs to take £35 per month?

airdrie ut d 2006 team, 2 x £19 1 hour training sessions on 3g  at local sports centre, £15 for pitch if at home on saturday, £12.50 a week for a ref equalls minimum spend in a week of £65.50.

we have 12 players paying £7 a week, leaving over very little to put into funds to replace balls, training aids, admin fees, league fees, tornaments,  replacement kit and so on  and on.

How u run on £10/£20 a month is commendable!

• 2 weeks later...
We manage the lower fee by using 1/3 of a 3G pitch along with 2 other age groups from our club.
that is done across the age groups to reduce costs

Our club charges £2 a week for 90 min training and £1 match fee for home games.
Been like that for at least 5 years, trying not to price kids out of coming.

£1 per match. You must have a decent sponsor as its £40 for the ref alone ??

5 hours ago, foreverarover said:

£1 per match. You must have a decent sponsor as its £40 for the ref alone ??

Currently at 2007’s 7 a side so no refs.

We build up a decent bank balance as we start from age 5, then when they get to 11’s the money is there for refs  etc.

Edited by Beastie Russell

Think any club who keep it down to £20 a month or less is fantastic and most should take note or ask advice how they do it.

I recently tried to hire out Huntershill park, (new astro), for a league match and was told £110 for the two hours and when you add the referee, say £35 to £40 that means  say you have to find £140 just to play a match, never mind the training.  I know thats one of the dearer parks in East Dumbartonshire, right on the Glasgow boundary. 

Its such a shame and how can any kids, who comes from a deprived family afford to pay for their kids fees and this means some fantastic potential is never gonna get the chance or help they so need to excel.

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...
On 06/10/2021 at 18:30, Footballitalia said:

My boys team just said it’s going up to £35 a month for 2. 50 mins sessions and fees for Saturday and Sunday leagues but has now said the £35 is for coaching only and each team has to raise its own league fees etc 

What area is this in?

Most of if not all the teams i'm involved with pay £35 per month, this covers 2 1hr30min sessions a week and a game on Saturday. We pay the 'first-team' £400 pcm but due to other teams not being able to pay 'apparently' all fees to be paid into a club account rather than team account.

Personally I think this is so the first team can get their hands on it. Monthly fees for the club to play games and train are about £7500pcm you'd think they'd get a loan from somewhere and build a complex of their own?