• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Baxter's Nutmeg

Edusport Academy

2 minutes ago, Midge said:

They’re licensed and sitting 7th in the Lowland league. Got there on merit too.  I don’t see Blackburn who left the second tier of junior football ever  getting anywhere near the EOS top league in my lifetime so what is your point?

Any answer to the question I asked, how many of their subscribers renewed and how is it looking in making the Premiership in 5 years?

27 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

Any answer to the question I asked, how many of their subscribers renewed and how is it looking in making the Premiership in 5 years?

I’ve no idea and frankly have no interest, that’s their business.  Forgot you refuse to ever see others point of view and don’t have time to waste conversing with someone that can dish it out but don’t like it back. No doubt you will comeback with yet another arrogant and  condescending reply but I will just leave it at that.

I’ve no idea and frankly have no interest, that’s their business.  Forgot you refuse to ever see others point of view and don’t have time to waste conversing with someone that can dish it out but don’t like it back. No doubt you will comeback with yet another arrogant and  condescending reply but I will just leave it at that.
So why bother responding if you have no interest? Registered Monday aye? That tells me what I need to know.

Anyway enough of the sideshow.

The Our Football Club pages doesn't seem to have been updated much since April   https://ourfootballclub.com/  results have been but little in the way of news, renewals must be about due?

Also, anyone know if they still intend to change their name, and move back to the Glasgow area?

1 hour ago, Burnie_man said:
1 hour ago, Midge said:

So why bother responding if you have no interest? Registered Monday aye? That tells me what I need to know.

His first post on Monday told us all we need to know. :)

37 minutes ago, gogsy said:

His first post on Monday told us all we need to know. :)

Aye, that you’re another one that likes to dish it out but can’t take it back.

Made a right James Hunt of ourself with that traffic cone comment , didn’t we?

I tell things as they are and you’re scared of it so I’m feckin Frank-cone -stein eh

3E85BAA1-1736-4A1E-AFCB-60E9A77041D6.jpeg.447483ce6c1711dfed48d8246e2361d2.jpeg

The Our Football Club pages doesn't seem to have been updated much since April   https://ourfootballclub.com/  results have been but little in the way of news, renewals must be about due?
Also, anyone know if they still intend to change their name, and move back to the Glasgow area?

iirc the plan is to move to a development of Bothwellhaugh @ Strathclyde Country Park. Nae clue bout the name but a club called Glasgow United playing out of Motherwell is a bit of a head scratcher.

3 hours ago, Midge said:

They’re licensed and sitting 7th in the Lowland league. Got there on merit too.  I don’t see Blackburn who left the second tier of junior football ever  getting anywhere near the EOS top league in my lifetime so what is your point?

Don't think Blackburn ever claimed to be  flying up the pyramid, or took loads of folk's money in a well-published shareholder drive that went nowhere to try and do it either.

But aye, nothing every came of this. Funnily enough I'd checked up on it recently to see and found nothing. Didn't the guy who was running it turn out to be a bit of a knobhead anyway, like saying he'd overrule whatever name was voted for?

Edited by AlansHotBath

1 hour ago, AlansHotBath said:

But aye, nothing every came of this. Funnily enough I'd checked up on it recently to see and found nothing. Didn't the guy who was running it turn out to be a bit of a knobhead anyway, like saying he'd overrule whatever name was voted for?

Their Facebook page is full of slick videos, but very few comments.  Looks like they had a "members meet" at a pub in Glasgow and 20 turned up.

3 hours ago, Burnie_man said:

They added their squad to https://ourfootballclub.com/ website when I asked for it a few months ago.

As someone else mentioned, I think the plan for the end of this season is to move to Bothwellhaugh at Strathclyde Park. Though, I'm not sure how the development is going. 

I don't think they make any announcements on actual membership. 

On ‎11‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 19:52, RampantFM said:

They added their squad to https://ourfootballclub.com/ website when I asked for it a few months ago.

As someone else mentioned, I think the plan for the end of this season is to move to Bothwellhaugh at Strathclyde Park. Though, I'm not sure how the development is going. 

I don't think they make any announcements on actual membership. 

Their website stated last year they were "Heading for 1,000" members", but no further updates.  Wasn't their target 10,000?

1 hour ago, Burnie_man said:

Their website stated last year they were "Heading for 1,000" members", but no further updates.  Wasn't their target 10,000?

I might be wrong but I highly doubt there is anything near 1000 members...

Scott Thomson joins on loan 

https://www.airdriefc.com/scottthomson-120119

Scott has scored about 10 goals for the reserves this season and looks to be a good prospect but hasn't been amongst the first team at all this season. Regular game time at a good level should help him progress. I hope he does well at Edusports.

I may have missed it earlier, but I see Ross McNeil and Jordan McMillan have joined as well. Genuine question, but  Is it the case now that the academy side of things has changed focus, and the concentration is now on signing players?

3 hours ago, Baxter's Nutmeg said:

I may have missed it earlier, but I see Ross McNeil and Jordan McMillan have joined as well. Genuine question, but  Is it the case now that the academy side of things has changed focus, and the concentration is now on signing players?

Pat Scullion trialist yesterday v Kelty :rolleyes:

23 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Pat Scullion trialist yesterday v Kelty :rolleyes:

Was that the big bald lad at the back Gogsy? Played with him when he was young lad for a bit. Cargi gave him a torrid afternoon 

27 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

Was that the big bald lad at the back Gogsy? Played with him when he was young lad for a bit. Cargi gave him a torrid afternoon 

Has Cargi let him out his back pocket yet?

1 hour ago, leomessi1984 said:

I think so, didn't he play pre season for Cowdenbeath against us?  Just back from watching the ladies game, someone there said he played against us in the game down at Annan as well?