June 8th General Election

Mudder

That is a fantastic response to a very real problem.
You should get used to both because it will be a long time before any other party gets a chance to remove them.
If you dont want to help mitigate problems for rape victims then by all means enjoy the next twenty years carping uselessly from the sidelines. Just cut out iall this fake pish about you actually caring.
Normal people have to deal with the realities of life. You internet lefty warriors dont have to dirty your hands.
I get that, I really do.

Apart from the fact that it is nonsense what you say here as notthepars points out, it is by discussing within the realms of restricted parameters that has allowed the tories to shift the narrative to the right.

By not challenging these ludicrous ideas, the norms of debate goes ever rightwards and you scrabble over concessions rather than dictating crux issues and controlling the narrative.

So rather than fighting to mitigate and take scraps from the table, we absolutely should be calling out these disastrous policies. Even now, the Labour Party are so guilty of being unable to control this narrative.

So you tell me, why should it be discussed in those parameters only? You tell me, why is a two child cap right? You tell me, why shouldn't we continue to highlight that by literally telling people she cares about just about managing families, then implementing dreadful policy like this she is a massive hypocrite and wilfully damaging the welfare of children. Show your working too instead of your usual trolling tactic of just stating something as fact.

Right wing frothers like you might want things discussed within your parameters because you can't bear your arguments being scrutinised. I get that, I really do.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right wing frothers like you might want things discussed within your parameters because you can't bear your arguments being scrutinised. I get that, I really do.

f**k sake don't label him right wing. He's the only one allowed to lash out with labels like that.

10 hours ago, BerwickMad said:

What a privilege it was to have the strong and stable Theresa May in the constituency today getting out there, meeting real people.

In an airfield, miles from anywhere surrounded by Tory councillors and activists.
IMG_1494627161.575671.jpg

I was watching that last night, sometimes get sent down to work at Berwick station and whilst I wouldn't suggest I know Berwick inside out I had absolutely no idea where she was.

I was watching that last night, sometimes get sent down to work at Berwick station and whilst I wouldn't suggest I know Berwick inside out I had absolutely no idea where she was.

The constituency is huge to be fair, but it was at an airfield called Eshott near Felton, south of Alnwick. Quickly off and on the A1.

21 hours ago, oaksoft said:

the usual tedious and hysterical online lefty pish.

19 hours ago, oaksoft said:

lefties trying to take advantage of these women

15 hours ago, oaksoft said:

You internet lefty warriors dont have to dirty your hands.

6 hours ago, oaksoft said:

That is lefties for you.

^^^^^

Caught his missus taking a length from a dreadlocked, weed smoking, nose pierced, Che Guevara t-shirt wearing leftie IMO.

I'm actually starting to believe that Oaksoft's mewlings aren't his real opinions.  They can't be.  No one is THAT much of a c**t.

The only viable explanation then is that he's a troll.  What an absolute fucking tragedy of a human being.

Still, a lifetime of being passed up for promotions and seeing younger people get ahead in a job that's dead end for you will build up some sort of resentment at the world.

He's lashing out.

30 minutes ago, Fide said:

I'm actually starting to believe that Oaksoft's mewlings aren't his real opinions.  They can't be.  No one is THAT much of a c**t.

The only viable explanation then is that he's a troll.  What an absolute fucking tragedy of a human being.

Still, a lifetime of being passed up for promotions and seeing younger people get ahead in a job that's dead end for you will build up some sort of resentment at the world.

He's lashing out.

He plays on it these days, but that's only because he's had to play the troll card ever since the utter trouncing he got on the subject of Mhairi Black and how absolutely raging he was that someone young actually dared to actually have a bit of ambition.

Archived