June 8th General Election

Mudder

I'll be honest, it's disappointing to drop from the high water-mark, but I kind of anticipated the 'rebalancing thesis' prior to the poll. Nicola McEwen was spot-on IMO putting the result into a historical perspective.

I would guess May will stand down by 9-10 am. Def. interesting next couple of weeks. The thought that Boris could put in a serious challenge for Tory leader sums up where UK politics stands just now.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ScotlandGer said:

I'll be honest, it's disappointing to drop from the high water-mark, but I kind of anticipated the 'rebalancing thesis' prior to the poll. Nicola McEwen was spot-on IMO putting the result into a historical perspective.

I would guess May will stand down by 9-10 am. Def. interesting next couple of weeks. The thought that Boris could put in a serious challenge for Tory leader sums up where UK politics stands just now.

World politics. Some of us spoke in jest about the world-ending coalition of Trump & Johnson. Madness!

It's bad for SNP, it was going to happy. It's disappointing that's in terms of who has gone as much as it is in numbers. It does leave SNP in a position to bounce back next time. Indyref2 is back it it's box I'm afraid.

I feel like one tonight.Good to be alive.Kinda hoping you guys dont leak to many to the Torys tonight but JC is the new top boy and you know it.

I like JC. Unfortunately I do not think he'll be successful and you won't get your labour lead government. Better together.

Just now, The Chlamydia Kid said:

SNP won Airdrie by 195 votes from Labour. They'd been 1/200 to take the seat. Absolutely gutted I voted Tory now. Know loads of labour voters that voted Tory this time as well.

f**k you.

Hopefully the ridiculous "Should Sturgeon resign!?" line doesn't distract from an informed and honest conversation and debate about things the SNP could obviously have done better, both locally and nationally. It wasn't a particularly good campaign. 

Archived