June 8th General Election

Mudder

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Genuinely, is there any other country in the world with such bullshit as Lord Buckethead next to May and the mad orange carrot fucker or whatever he was behind Farron?

I'm all for anarchy and I love anti-establishment but I'm sitting watching Sky News and there is an abundance of costume wearing folk who have run to be elected.

I mean, it's definitely funny, but does that happen anywhere else? 

Just now, Miguel Sanchez said:

I gave you a greenie for this purely because I'm impressed you were able to make it legible based on what you must have consumed this evening

Everything was against me, Miguel, but I stood by the courage of my convictions and I prevailed. And that's why I had pizza and MDMA for dinner.

Just now, BradHorse said:

Genuinely, is there any other country in the world with such bullshit as Lord Buckethead next to May and the mad orange carrot fucker or whatever he was behind Farron?

I'm all for anarchy and I love anti-establishment but I'm sitting watching Sky News and there is an abundance of costume wearing folk who have run to be elected.

I saw an orange faced guy dressed like a Weetabix once in America.

Just now, BradHorse said:

Animals have actually won elections in Brazil. In Iceland they voted for a joke party to run Reykjavik.

1 minute ago, BradHorse said:

There was one of them elected as US president recently.

Just now, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

Animals have actually won elections in Brazil. In Iceland they voted for a joke party to run Reykjavik.

Hahaha. Aye?!

That's great.

Just now, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

Animals in blue rosettes have won plenty of seats in Scotland tonight.

3 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Honestly struggling to give a f**k about the Scottish results right now. Big picture if preventing a Tory majority nationwide.

This, just hoping any the SNP lose go to Labour.

What I like about it is how everyone else just acts like it's normal.

2 minutes ago, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

Didn't a dog win a mayoral election in Spain recently?  

2 minutes ago, BradHorse said:

1 minute ago, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

Bobby Barr who had previously offended John Hughes at Livingston was marginalised at Raith Rovers, was voted Player's Player of the Year just to get it up Yogi.

Archived