June 8th General Election

Mudder

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Independence referendum #2  looks fucked to me. 
How anyone can vote Tory and justify it is a total mystery. Odious fuckers of a party.

I have no idea either. But this will require some serious introspection on behalf of the SNP. I wonder if some elements of its support are capable of doing that. Robertson and Salmond are, on the face of it, as big as anything on the UK. It has been a brutal night for the SNP, the UKIP (surely now disbanded?), Brexit and May. It's been a great night for the Scottish Tories (!), Ruth Davidson and Labour.

I still have no idea what it all means.

1 minute ago, Savage Henry said:

I have no idea either. But this will require some serious introspection on behalf of the SNP. I wonder if some elements of its support are capable of doing that. Robertson and Salmond are, on the face of it, as big as anything on the UK. It has been a brutal night for the SNP, the UKIP (surely now disbanded?), Brexit and May. It's been a great night for the Scottish Tories (!), Ruth Davidson and Labour.

I still have no idea what it all means.

None of it makes a lick of sense. There's no coherent narrative throughout the UK. It's almost like there's a divide between Scotland and England. Weird. 

I genuinely pity you.
You're gonna live one of those archetypal British lives where you just do your 9-5 until you die and never actually think for yourself and try and embrace the one life you've got to explore and learn. 
Honestly... I'm not even grandstanding... I honestly just pity you. You're basically a shit version of a human. The dull and easily led sheep type. I suppose I shouldn't judge you but it kinda saddens me to know such brain-dead idiots are out there.
Good luck man! I hope you have fun, at least. But if you could stop trying to f**k things up for the rest of us that would be great.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]you don't know the first thing about me ya rocket.

None of it makes a lick of sense. There's no coherent narrative throughout the UK. It's almost like there's a divide between Scotland and England. Weird. 

But not the divide everyone previously assumed existed! Who knows. Maybe things will be clearer in a couple of hours.

13 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

I tend not to politicise heinous crimes like rape and I also don't want to financially penalise victims of such a crime....clearly you do.

Still waiting for you to explain your accusation here.

Just now, Savage Henry said:

But not the divide everyone previously assumed existed! Who knows. Maybe things will be clearer in a couple of hours.

It really feels like a premature election in the middle of movements (which of course, it is). Scottish Tories lose the election, but have the momentum and come out "winners". Ditto English Labour. Sturgeon and May under scrutiny, despite winning most seats. 

May of course, deservedly, under more scrutiny than Nicola, as this is all her fault. Sturgeon having to deal with circumstances foisted upon her, and not done particularly well, although not disastrously. Very strange. 

Archived