June 8th General Election

Mudder

7 minutes ago, Fide said:

Facts and you aren't the best of pals though are you.

We're still waiting on you providing evidence that support for independence is "dropping like a stone".

You are, as the ancient Romans used to say, a c**t.

:lol::lol:  now that's funny - have a greenie :thumsup2

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Fide said:

Facts and you aren't the best of pals though are you.

We're still waiting on you providing evidence that support for independence is "dropping like a stone".

You are, as the ancient Romans used to say, a c**t.

It's at 38% now. Won't be long before only 10% want independence.

On the Britain elects site, they have the last Yougov independence voting intentions poll on 5th June.

38% Yes 50% No.

He's not actually talking pish which I'm surprised about.

I was actually part of the survey as well. I'm one of the 38%.

5 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

You have to worry about people who still regularly buy or read the likes of the Mail, Express and Sun. In the age of the internet and smart phones. That's a demographic who will surely be on the wane. Why would you willingly pay money to be manipulated by these nasty, deceitful papers, which are nothing more than propaganda.

I can still see the merits of Sunday papers (not that I've bought one in years) as you might want to catch up with the week's news, but even then, would you choose the Sunday equivalent of these three?

They read it because it reinforces their (programmed) mindset. Confirmation bias is the phrase I believe. I have utter contempt for them all. Idiots.

The news in general should be avoided. It's utter bollocks. This website is genuinely a better source of news than any news website, newspaper, TV news show or radio news show. The news is utter w**k anyway. 

5 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

On the Britain elects site, they have the last Yougov independence voting intentions poll on 5th June.

38% Yes 50% No.

He's not actually talking pish which I'm surprised about.

I was actually part of the survey as well. I'm one of the 38%.

Aye, presumably with 12% dks.

What he's doing is conflating that number with dks included with the various mid 40 numbers we usually see with dks excluded.

Indeed, under that format the figures are 44 to 56.

Standard range for YG

Anyway, all this talk of Corbyn being good is silly. Even were it true, his party is still full of utter rats and abominable c***s in it for themselves and the money, as the backstabbing and tears over his appointment shows. Voting Labour is clown stuff. Voting Tory of course is even worse, and anyone who does so should be deeply ashamed, but won't be, because they're an absolute c**t.

UK Politics is a joke really. It's just a load of arseholes squabbling that everything the other side does is utter shit and that they'd do it far better. All lies and propaganda designed to enrich themselves. c***s, all of them, utter c***s, and they all have my absolute contempt and hatred (ok, there are a few exceptions, but not many). They have no interest in working together for the greater good; the only time they'll work together is for their own financial gain, as we've seen and continue to see in the 'Unionist' parties.

Archived