June 8th General Election

Mudder

8 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Disagree. Some people are fawning for JC. They have short memories.
Dugdale should be on her knees sucking JC off and apologising perfusely. It's JC and JC alone that is giving SLAB a lift in Scotland

That's Diane's Job.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Sooky said:

I see Corbyn has called on May to resign and is now saying she shouldn't only a few hours later. A u-turn so quick that even May must be grudgingly impressed.

No, he didn't do anything of the sort. Journalists are fucking morons who can't process more than a couple of sentences without losing their minds and reporting nonsense.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBjioL4XkAA28Ft?format=jpg

Yup great response,it seems that a lot of public sector workers are unhappy at their wages/ terms and conditions being eroded over the last few years. Where would our fortunate country be if they took your advice and just left to find another job or start up their own business.

Or be on benefits like he really is?

1 hour ago, Sooky said:

I see Corbyn has called on May to resign and is now saying she shouldn't only a few hours later. A u-turn so quick that even May must be grudgingly impressed.

I see that Theresa has absolutely not u-turned on her decision not to criticise Donald Trump for his comments on Sadiq Khan...

....When asked three times by different journalists.  The transcripts of her response are hilarious.

That is strong and stable, I suppose.

1 hour ago, BallochSonsFan said:

I'd imagine they'd look at whether or not the SNP lost seats and what their share of the vote was compared to the explicitly pro-union parties.

If the SNP were to lose a significant number of seats (10 or more) and were to poll 40% or less of the overall vote then that would be the basis of blocking another vote in the foreseeable future.

Given that the referendum was 45/55 split, any indication of a fall in support for independence (a clear fall in support for the SNP) would be an indication that the electorate doesnt want another indy vote.

UK democracy is not decided on %'s of the vote, seats are all that count and as such 30 or over is a clear vote for a 2nd indyref.

Forget terrorists, Brexit and the GE. I'm glad that someone finally sees the real issues facing Britain- what Donald Trump is saying on social media.

Ignore him and get on with it, like telling her to get her horrific hamster teeth fixed.

5 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Just? Are you actually have a pop because I am self employed? :lol:

I am not the one on here whining about my terms and conditions.

How utterly pathetic to pick holes in another person's career without finding out what he does for a living and what he earns.

I get to pick and choose my clients, my hours, my working location and how much I charge clients.

I get to choose what time I sit down to work, what time I choose to hang out with my family.

I get to take holidays without asking permission and I get to take advantage of all manner of tax and national insurance avoidance techniques.

My mortgage is paid off and I can't spend anywhere near everything that I earn.

I am pretty confident that you won't want to compare bank accounts but you go ahead and laugh bud.

What a weird fucking forum this is. :lol:

Prostitute?

17 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

UK democracy is not decided on %'s of the vote, seats are all that count and as such 30 or over is a clear vote for a 2nd indyref.

No it isnt.

A result where the SNP get significantly less than the combined pro-unionist vote would not be a clear vote for a 2nd referendum regardless of the number of seats they secure. They could win every seat by a single figure majority - the reality would be that their share of the vote would be massively less than that of the pro-union vote.

Winning constituency seats where the unionist vote is split across 3 main parties compared against the single independence party is not a clear mandate for another independence referendum. If the share of the vote against unionist parties was to fall, or even stagnate, it would be a clear indication that the majority of the electorate don't want to back the SNP's vision of independence.

12 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

My Limited Company, my client book, my tax and NI advantages and most importantly HMRC would beg to disagree.

What the hell would a prison officer know about being in business?

You're a tax dodger then?

Pay yourself minimum wage PAYE and load up on the interim share dividends.

2 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Well it would have to be a pretty wealthy client given that I tend to engage with them for fixed price projects which last six months to three years at a time.

The client would need to be capable of reigning in their jealousy as well because I generally service around two or three of them at any one time hence the reason I need to bring in other freelancers from time to time.

Chauffeur?

It is now that you have explained it properly.
Thanks.
I am not disagreeing and if I was employing people I wouldn't treat them like this.
What I would expect would be for them to have the gumption to get another job forcing me to re-think how I was treating my staff.
I am saying that these people should control what they can control. If that was me in that position I would rather quit and get another job than whine about terms and conditions on a website.

What other job do you suggest a Nurse or Doctor or Teacher gets ? They are already leaving but they are staying in the same job by moving to another country where the conditions/ wages are better.

4 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Nope. I use professional accountants who advise me on how to legally minimise my tax.

I pay exactly what the law requires me to pay and not a penny more.

Like every single other sensible businessman out there.

Thats a yes then.

You go to great lengths to avoid paying tax, using methods that are not available to the majority of the working population.

You're a tax dodger.

Nope. I use professional accountants who advise me on how to legally minimise my tax.
I pay exactly what the law requires me to pay and not a penny more.
Like every single other sensible businessman out there.

You are a professional fantasist, that's why you consider yourself to be self-employed.
You seem to be bereft of any empathy for your fellow humans, citizens or otherwise.
Can you explain where your attitude comes from?
In any society, the cream always rises to the top, but when we live in a society where the cream is so acidic & likely to pollute the cream just below it, where do you fit in?

That last sentence is definitely one way to go.
Another way to go would be to re-train from scratch and start a new career.
Millions of us do this more than once in our lives. I am sure those people are perfectly capable of working out how to do this for themselves.
People have to accept that they can control their own lives if they want. Too many believe they don't have this ability and that their circumstances or the Tories are holding them back. It's a poverty of ambition and self-belief and I can't help that type of person.

So you would be happy if the NHS,Education system and other public services fell apart because of a mass exodus of skilled professionals ? All because they should stop whining and find another job rather than fight for better conditions.

32 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

My mortgage is paid off and I can't spend anywhere near everything that I earn.

I am pretty confident that you won't want to compare bank accounts but you go ahead and laugh bud.

The utter state of this Walter Mitty :lol:

Archived