Forfar vs Clyde

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Clyde01 said:

Aye, but what odds on getting your door dinked by some c***s Massey Ferguson?

No one drives a Massey Ferguson these days, John Deere seems to be the tractor of choice for the cool hip teuchter these days.

Foxy

Bain trav tob mcglaughlin

Denholm Milne malone swankie

Cox lister

We had the wind on Saturday at montrose and didn't test the keeper from range . Have a fuckin pop at goal eh

Edited to replace Adam in goal with foxy

We need to go back to the set up that had us winning games and banging in goals for fun mid season. Foxy sitting infront of the back four pulling the strings with Milne given almost a free role. Cox upfront, Swankie and Danny on the wings. 

a think well win on saturday and be safe think well win leage next season we are far to big a club to be here amongst shite like forfar arbroath montrose and i hate berick and stirling and cowdenbeath hope berick go down and club dies

1 hour ago, Jamesy lawd said:

a think well win on saturday and be safe think well win leage next season we are far to big a club to be here amongst shite like forfar arbroath montrose and i hate berick and stirling and cowdenbeath hope berick go down and club dies

Seems like a nice boy. He managed that whole statement with any Capital Letters or a full stop. Off to bed now,you have primary 6 tomorrow!

We need to go back to the set up that had us winning games and banging in goals for fun mid season. Foxy sitting infront of the back four pulling the strings with Milne given almost a free role. Cox upfront, Swankie and Danny on the wings. 

Foxy has looked off the pace any game he has played . No match sharpness

5 hours ago, Bogs_Dollox said:

Foxy

Bain trav tob mcglaughlin

Denholm Milne malone swankie

Cox lister

We had the wind on Saturday at montrose and didn't test the keeper from range . Have a fuckin pop at goal eh

Edited to replace Adam in goal with foxy

I think this is the team G.B will put out on Saturday. Let's hope he tells Malone to get so tight on Goodwillie that he can smell the Vodka and Red Bull on his breath.

Just now, Bogs_Dollox said:

Foxy has looked off the pace any game he has played . No match sharpness

Nah he was running games for us. The first 3-0 at Stirling, 5-1 against Annan, the two 4-3's - back when we were good to watch. 

Nah he was running games for us. The first 3-0 at Stirling, 5-1 against Annan, the two 4-3's - back when we were good to watch. 

Aye at the start of the season. Now he has no match sharpness and it has shown In the little game time he has had recently . I get why folk want him in the team but I don't think it's the answer

21 hours ago, Jamesy lawd said:

This is incredible.....how the f**k did you manage to spell Cowdenbeath correctly??

Archived