Cowden v Arbroath

8 hours ago, HeraldSchumacher said:

Mon the breath?

Is that 'Mon the beath' or 'Mon the broath'?

Edited now, thank you for bringing that to my attention. Predictive text taking over without me noticing.

Mon the beath!

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Dunno about that tbh must've been close last time..

Not sure that would count as a proper wind up though considering we are away... need to brush up if you want to be a decent WUM imo.

Not on the wind up, just messing as this guy seems like a great laugh.

Gomes
Gold Little Hamilton Sukar
 Whatley McCord Hodge
         Scott Linn
            Doris

Not too sure about Jimmy. He hasn't looked fully fit last two games. If Skelly fit maybe him for Scott.

similar view as 1 from a barlinnie cell

Stood there last time through choice.

Also where I was in that game where we beat you in play offs, unbelievable scenes as Robbie Raeside stooped in a 90th minute equaliser to get ET then Roddy Black doing the same with a diving header in the 120th. Both goals at that end. Good times and memories.

2 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Also where I was in that game where we beat you in play offs, unbelievable scenes as Robbie Raeside stooped in a 90th minute equaliser to get ET then Roddy Black doing the same with a diving header in the 120th. Both goals at that end. Good times and memories.

Twice in Barlinnie? Repeat offender. Arbroath doesn't need fans like you.

10 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Was happily playing football in those days so avoided the agony at first hand although it would still have ruined my night

this bottling thing is a bit harsh. dc said at the start of the season the play offs were the target we have done that with loads to spare.yes we have had chances to go top but to say we have bottled it is a tad harsh. i really cant see the likes of litte hamilton doris to name a few who would as some litchies fans say bottle it

Now would be the time to say I've always loved Cowdenbeath regardless of what lies I've posted in the past. Great wee club and a credit to Scottish football. Really hope they can get the 3 points this week in the battle for survival. You scratch our backs we will try and scratch yours .

For this week anyway .

this bottling thing is a bit harsh. dc said at the start of the season the play offs were the target we have done that with loads to spare.yes we have had chances to go top but to say we have bottled it is a tad harsh. i really cant see the likes of litte hamilton doris to name a few who would as some litchies fans say bottle it

We bottled it on Saturday, and we bottled it against Montrose. We have had play-offs virtually secure for months now, if we don't go on to win the league from the chances we've had it's a failure imo.

explain how we bottled it against montrose granted we didnt play well against edinburgh but you really cant have much respect for our players to say they bottle it

Zero shots on target against a team battling to stay up.

Archived