Dunfermline v Falkirk

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Pretty sure if someone blatantly conned you out of something at your job you would be very calm and collected.

Murdoch is very level headed. Last season against Ayr he was pushed over for a goal, he demonstrated but didn't go daft. Surely the ref has to see how bad a decision it was by his reaction. If it was a more experienced guy he would know the players.

Did he even consult the linesman? It was totally out of character for Murdoch.

ah and that makes it ok he should have asked murdoch round for tea before hand to get to know him.

the pars are a total gang of lee wallaces

30 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

So you'll recommend to your club that hopkirk never represents the good name of dafc again then after his disgraceful attempt to cheat the officials on Saturday.

Nope. That's just plain stupid and your suggestion.

I never advocated that your cheating b*****d didn't play for Falkirk again. 

But players should be dealt with by the match officials.

2 minutes ago, spratte said:

ah and that makes it ok he should have asked murdoch round for tea before hand to get to know him.

Why put in a clueless ref like him when there were no SPL games on?

He sent off a deaf guy for not playing to the whistle and stopped a game to move a bottle.

Out of his depth.

3 minutes ago, spratte said:

Worst post of the night.

Take a bow and go crack one off at your performance and the unbestowed Piracy accolade.

1 minute ago, Piracy said:

Take the rest of the Bairns with you.

would it be fair to suggest there may be just a soupcon of rivallry in this thread or is that just me getting carried away? honest question.

Getting away from cheating Bairns and grassing snivelling Fifers, I was very pleased to see a nasty, GIRFUY streak to our team on Saturday. Not the likes of Kerrs reckless tackle, but the likes if Sibbs putting himself about and getting it right up them at every chance, Aero and Leahy getting fired in too and getting our fans going aswell. Its something Vaulks used to give us. He was always at the wind up. I dont like it when it gets dangerous, but I like to see us dish it out.

Excellent point. I've said for sometime we often lack a bit of an edge.

Except for it's not though it's hypocritical at best.

Get caught shoplifting then say the shop staff were unprofessional for calling the police?

Praising the ref, people lining up to show him tweets? 

What a twat, totally unprofessional indeed.

Houston pointedly added: “We have taken 10 points from 12 against Dunfermline this season and I would suggest it could have been 12 if not for a debatable penalty given against Tom Taiwo in December. But we didn’t complain about it and greet like babies.”

Fantastic stuff!

12 minutes ago, ANEWHOPE said:

Great summary of the situation from Houston.

http://ow.ly/Hdvk30ba17R

He's a fucking fanny who can go f**k himself. His player cheated, we lost a goal, lost our keeper, lost the chance of a playoff place. Unprofessional to release a clip of his player conning the ref? What an utter fud. 

Archived