Dunfermline v Falkirk

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, just throwing it out there, but wouldn't the best revenge for the dive have been to just beat us?

Truth is Dunfermline just aren't good enough. Match was level and there to be won but you couldn't (again).

2 hours ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Pars have just been awarded a penalty, Falkirk fans already scouring web for footage.

1 hour ago, Black and White Tragic said:

....and Paton scores!

1 hour ago, ShaggerG said:

He's on the bench ya daftie.

1 hour ago, Black and White Tragic said:

And he scores again with the winner.

As much chance as somebody on the pitch I suppose! :P

12 minutes ago, lionel wickson said:

No-one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Hit him with a comfy cushion and he'd drop like a pile of bricks.

Not sure about this internal punishment. Sounds a bit Medieval. A two match ban is plenty.

No matter the point of view given/expressed by Pars fans all you Falkirk tinks are (to a person) just rabidly snapping and frothing with vigour.

Like I've already pointed out your man is a cheating b*****d and has now been dealt with appropriately.

There should be no room for cheating in this game. 

If you try to defend his actions or you try to deflect the truth by printing absolute gibberish then go give yourself a hoover, which applies to most of you.

11 minutes ago, mikedafc said:

2 match ban for Hippolyte for diving, I guess it helps that referees will be looking for it  now with him but I don't see how it atones for what he did

Crucifixion? Hung, drawn and quartered?

1 minute ago, Piracy said:

No matter the point of view given/expressed by Pars fans all you Falkirk tinks are (to a person) just rabidly snapping and frothing with vigour.

Like I've already pointed out your man is a cheating b*****d and has now been dealt with appropriately.

If you try to defend his actions or you try to deflect the truth by printing absolute gibberish then go give yourself a hoover, which applies to most of you.

I'm sure you feel the same way about hopkirk.

Just now, Shadwell Dog said:

I'm sure you feel the same way about hopkirk.

I don't condone his diving at all. I don't condone any level of cheating.

Hence my stern viewpoint toward your player.

1 minute ago, Piracy said:

I don't condone his diving at all. I don't condone any level of cheating.

Hence my stern viewpoint toward your player.

So you'll recommend to your club that hopkirk never represents the good name of dafc again then after his disgraceful attempt to cheat the officials on Saturday.

In a thread through of tear stained posts from you lot, this tops the lot. Absolutely rattled.

1 hour ago, FalkirkLad said:

put two hands on the ref as did Higginbotham so count yourselfs lucky you didnt finish the game with 8 men/chumps.

Pretty sure if someone blatantly conned you out of something at your job you would be very calm and collected.

Murdoch is very level headed. Last season against Ayr he was pushed over for a goal, he demonstrated but didn't go daft. Surely the ref has to see how bad a decision it was by his reaction. If it was a more experienced guy he would know the players.

Did he even consult the linesman? It was totally out of character for Murdoch.

21 minutes ago, Trump said:

In a thread through of tear stained posts from you lot, this tops the lot. Absolutely rattled.

Rattled my hoop.

Seethe, tear stained yadda yadda.

Infantile response to my honest and bang on assessment.

Back to sleep for you.

Archived