Dunfermline v Falkirk

Can't be far off Falkirk fans arranging to fight each other now. Coupled with the type of paranoia we'd expect from Celtic fans has made for wonderful reading.

You are trying and failing miserably mate. There's a difference between debating and fighting. Clearly you don't know the difference.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Getting away from cheating Bairns and grassing snivelling Fifers, I was very pleased to see a nasty, GIRFUY streak to our team on Saturday. Not the likes of Kerrs reckless tackle, but the likes if Sibbs putting himself about and getting it right up them at every chance, Aero and Leahy getting fired in too and getting our fans going aswell. Its something Vaulks used to give us. He was always at the wind up. I dont like it when it gets dangerous, but I like to see us dish it out.

The Kerr tackle was a thing of pure beauty.

Hippo and Falkirk mentioned in Sky Sports News. The incident was shown 3 or 4 times. The presenters were in stitches at Hippos dive then subsequent somersault. First time I've seen it up close on proper large TV. Not going to bullshit, it's quite embarrassing! Hate diving in football, can't condone it. Hands up from a Bairn, we got lucky on the day!!

Yeah so basically it was dafc that brought it to the attention of the sfa and not them discovering it for themselves. If you had simply put the full highlights up that wouldve been one thing but you highlighted that one incident. I think we can safely.say that nothing wouldve happened like all the other incidents that happen in the champ and lower leagues without dafc putting that on the internet and whining in the press.

Do we actually know this though?

There were so many incidents in this game that I would be surprised if nothing was mentioned in the referees report.

That said, Dunfermline won't have many friends as a result of their post match behaviour.

This ban helps us how exactly? He will be back for the playoffs rested while we were cheated out of a potential playoff place. Also should that ref and linesman be banned? This makes no sense and isn't really a punishment to anyone.

I don't understand this. If we wanted to rest him for two games we had that choice before the ban. The ban removes this option.

Hippolyte can often be a game changer...not taking about Saturday....we will not have him for that option for two games that will decide if we finish second.

Just now, parsforlife said:

Yes everyone has players that exaggerate. Not many have players that create contact and then exaggerate, and then brag about it

Lets not even pretend that if one of our players did the same against Raith we wouldn't fucking love it. 

Do you think your goalkeepers actions towards the referee were justified? Just interested in your opinion.

What did murdoch do wrong? He has been utterly cheated and the refs runs away refusing to explain himself, not like he punched the guy.

Do we actually know this though?

There were so many incidents in this game that I would be surprised if nothing was mentioned in the referees report.

That said, Dunfermline won't have many friends as a result of their post match behaviour.

We put up 1 video that any larger side would of had do their running on

2 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

What did murdoch do wrong? He has been utterly cheated and the refs runs away refusing to explain himself, not like he punched the guy.

put two hands on the ref as did Higginbotham so count yourselfs lucky you didnt finish the game with 8 men/chumps.

2 hours ago, badgerthewitness said:

Your merry little band of bitter grasses have been all over the issue for 3 days now, being in a position wherein you can (quite wrongly) claim we're livid about something (anything) is merely an eventuality. 

I hope we win the play off final in a similar style and become Scottish Football's undesirables. F*ck you all, we are Falkirk & diving is sexy.

Ensure you revist the Doctor soon. One can only presume you have run out of tablets neeb.

Another not sure of serious. The keeper had a complete meltdown, pursued, shouted and bawled at and put his hands on the referee. Regardless what you think of it, that sort of thing is a complete no go and you can have no complaints whatsoever if it results in a red. Its also the sort of red that is a complete let down to your team and fans.

His meltdown was no worse than millers , only difference is the ref was willing to talk to miller, his linesman and reverse his decision. Had he done similar we'd avoided the majority of this thread.

1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

This ban helps us how exactly? He will be back for the playoffs rested while we were cheated out of a potential playoff place. Also should that ref and linesman be banned? This makes no sense and isn't really a punishment to anyone.

Are you serious. Ok play the match again next week and you'll get humped again like usual. Potential playoff place, dream on. If that penalty had not been awarded and scored, it was only a matter of time before Falkirk equalised and got a second. Of course the punishment is bad for Falkirk, we are without a good player for two games they need to win to avoid the 3/4 playoff match, and stand any slim hope of promotion. While we are on about trivialities when was playing " Multi Ball" allowed at EEP as in late in the match trying to take a quick through with an alternative ball.

Archived