Dunfermline v Falkirk

4 hours ago, MrDust said:

1100 tickets seeming sold, going through two turnstiles or a few more hundred going through two turnstiles PATG, will be same again unless the pars try and cheat some money again by having no change at PATG

Gotta watch this mob. Mind how long it took us to get our ticket money back off them a couple of years ago. They were lucky we took pity on them .

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Gotta watch this mob. Mind how long it took us to get our ticket money back off them a couple of years ago. They were lucky we took pity on them .

Maybe took pity on them off the park but not on it haven't done for about 40 years.

It's fucking glorious how much the 30 fans jibes get to BPM. He just can't help but be utterly rilled by it. 

As for the game, enjoy folks but given the decent weather I have much better things to be doing than attend some rivalry manufactured by our opponents. 

Guest Back Post Misses
It's fucking glorious how much the 30 fans jibes get to BPM. He just can't help but be utterly rilled by it. 

As for the game, enjoy folks but given the decent weather I have much better things to be doing than attend some rivalry manufactured by our opponents. 

As I have said many times I view it with pride. Enjoy watching your wife pick a new bra in Primark today. I'll be watching my team.

It is genuinely cute how excited Falkirk fans get before these games.

I was Germany a couple of years back when England played in Berlin and the English fans were like children in a toy shop while the German fans were utterly bemused by the whole thing. 

16 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Am I correct in saying the fifers are arsey about taking your allocated seat?

There was a few Falkirk fans asked me and my dad to move last time because we stood where we wanted to and it was their seats. The stewards didn't care about where we went though. If you're facing the pitch get yourself to the right hand section, that's where the majority of the young team were and the most vocal. A bit like the guy that was behind me who took every opportunity to call Nicky Clark a fat Fife inbred c**t. Will be a good atmosphere in our end with those numbers regardless though. Minus my handsome self of course

4 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Enjoy your most important fixture of the year, Bairns. I'm off to get pissed in the Capital. 

IMG_3543.PNG

And I'm sure that if you somehow manage to beat us, you won't be in the least bit interested in posting about it...

Archived