Dunfermline v Falkirk

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Back Post Misses
BPM is a slobbering moron, is talking shite, has been found out to be talking shite and has shat it so now says he won't comment any further.
What a p***k of a man.

Because people were bored reading it. I know who the fuckin moron is.

22 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Falkirk fans - would you give a pen? Note the hand does not belong to the keeper, and it's not pushing the ball away.

16c29772d2c9ee847542b8c1ea7ab93b.jpg

and that hand on the shoulder prompted the tom daleyesque swan dive?

1 hour ago, Piracy said:

You're assuming I have sisters or a sister even. If I had/or do what relevance is there. Fact is none.

Absolutely scraping the dry shite off the bottom of the pan you live in.

Surely you are all related that part of the woods, if not, I apologise for assuming the deformity was keeping Dunfermline as one big family

Fucking hell, dis fred.

BPM spectacularly losing a bet yet refusing to accept it and trying to name the charity to donate to followed by still photographs to 'prove' penalty claims.

My eyes.

6 hours ago, MrDust said:

Surely you are all related that part of the woods, if not, I apologise for assuming the deformity was keeping Dunfermline as one big family

The only thing you assumed is that your patter has any level of creativity or relevance. 

Sadly it has neither.

3 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Fucking hell, dis fred.

BPM spectacularly losing a bet yet refusing to accept it and trying to name the charity to donate to followed by still photographs to 'prove' penalty claims.

My eyes.

Back to your empty Jute Mill.

SFA have been reviewing the penalty incident and will decide by 3PM if Hippolyte should be charged. My gut feeling is they'll issue a ban to compensate for that f**k-up at Ross County last week and show that they're taking a hard stance on diving.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/913048/myles-hippolyte-falkirk-dunfermline-penalty-dive/

Archived