Dunfermline v Falkirk

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, of course, it was never a penalty. Not because Hippo dived, as the keeper did make contact with him, but because he got his hand to the ball first. From behind the goal it looked like Hippo got to the ball first and the keeper took him out. Ref obviously thought the same.
The really funny aspect of it though is that Pars fans were going mental at it at the time as there is no way that any of them could have been able to see whether it was a penalty or not! 

We can see who's played the ball when they get good contact on it, would be kinda pointless attending football matches if you can't.

Some seem to be going on about this like it was a tight decision that didn't go our way, and had murdoch just got fingertips to it you could possibly have a case.

However he doesn't, he knows he's getting there well before hippolyte, hence why he can perform the slower action of turning it out for a corner rather than just tipping it away from him.

Guest Back Post Misses

We can see who's played the ball when they get good contact on it, would be kinda pointless attending football matches if you can't.

Some seem to be going on about this like it was a tight decision that didn't go our way, and had murdoch just got fingertips to it you could possibly have a case.

However he doesn't, he knows he's getting there well before hippolyte, hence why he can perform the slower action of turning it out for a corner rather than just tipping it away from him.

A decent goalkeeper would have got off his line quicker and smothered it. Deserved the penalty award against him for complete incompetence

Guest Back Post Misses
I'm assuming St Mirren v Ayr must be a massive rivalry using the above logic then?
IMG_2984.JPG.959bc618f6e241057a1b4da4433628ab.JPG

You won't have witnessed the same levels of seeth in primark, unless of course there was a sale on.

Incredible reaction yesterday. Always happen though when wee teams never get the breaks.

Unlucky, now f**k off

Guest Back Post Misses
It takes a special level of seethe to wait for our players at the tunnel, long after the home support and everyone else has fucked off.

Craig Sibbald, he's one of our own 

Disgraceful stewarding if you ask me.

6 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Disgraceful stewarding if you ask me.

Correct. One of our players was spat on and missiles were thrown at others.

Most big clubs have designed their tunnel areas so that there are physical barriers in place to protect players. Some have extending tunnels and I can think of one that has a really smart transparent plastic enclosure all the way round it. (Peterhead)

Guest Back Post Misses
I have a feeling I may be on the receiving end of another tear stained PM from BPM any minute now. 

Was that because you mocked a guy who had just committed suicide due to depression per chance you fuckin peasant

6 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Was that because you mocked a guy who had just committed suicide due to depression per chance you fuckin peasant

I did nothing of the sort. You had some sort of mental breakdown and for some bizarre reason decided to PM me in tears. 

More than happy to propose a charity bet? I will pay £100 to a charity of your choice if you can produce the quote where I "mocked a guy who had committed suicide due to depression" and if you can't, you pay £100 to a charity of my choice? 

25 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Correct. One of our players was spat on and missiles were thrown at others.

Most big clubs have designed their tunnel areas so that there are physical barriers in place to protect players. Some have extending tunnels and I can think of one that has a really smart transparent plastic enclosure all the way round it. (Peterhead)

there is at least one steward tunnel side of the Norrie usually at least 2 more at the gate agree that it's terrible if anyone has been spat on or had stuff thrown at them but the tunnel area is very wide (he's actually on the side heading towards the home dressing room the away dressing room is at least 2 years to the left) you would think it's pretty obvious to avoid a group of opposition fans after a fairly controversial win. but having your players getting a little too big for their boots and boasting about diving and what not is pretty stupid Scottish football is a small world he could easily be sharing a dressing room with some of them next season. However, none of this excuses the behavior alleged in the tunnel area the guy in the picture had been getting it tight all match but he was always going to get that reaction.

I'll quite happily spit on this scum next time they're at TFS. Two wrongs don't make a right but these r manky tinks.

Check the state of the folk with weans in their arms (only a few years old tops) clearly hurling abuse and giving the vic to Falkirk players at the end. Classless mutants.

not sure if im off the mark but was the whole reason higgy lost the plot down to the reception he got from the visiting support. he seamed to to take it personally then started giving it back at any opportunity he could. best was when he was taking a corner to a barrage of you fife c*nt

Archived