Dunfermline v Falkirk

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, da_no_1 said:

Who is the wee c**t with the cropped blond hair? Was absolutely shite tbh but fair strode off the pitch like he'd won the game single handedly.

Sibbald? Skinned Higginbotham and put a pearler of a cross right on Austin's head? Shame on him for walking off with some pride.

I agree with every word. A fantastically written article and I sincerely hope something is done about the clear anti-Dunfermline bias in the media and across Scottish football as whole. 

But of course, this was a match that Pars fans were not bothered about...

1 minute ago, roman_bairn said:

But of course, this was a match that Pars fans were not bothered about...

I was the same level of furious when we were cheated out the cup by Hamilton. I for one will not let this lie. 

I agree with every word. A fantastically written article and I sincerely hope something is done about the clear anti-Dunfermline bias in the media and across Scottish football as whole. 

So there should be. You lot are lumped in beside Livingston, Dundee and Sevco in the scumbag cheat department.

Was never a penalty in a million years.Ref should be carpeted for that.Anyway enough about Boxing Day, another rogering to add to the pitiful record they have against us. Higginbum nearly burst a blood vessel such was his seething rage only equalled by the greeting fans at the end ( the ones who stayed that is). 

As they should. I was instrumental in freeing Nelson Mandela. 

I'm starting to think you're not being serious anymore.

Archived