The Dundee Manager Monorail

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, JockysJetpack said:

I'd be alright with Stubbs. Just saying, think he could do us a decent turn. Might stop playing all the shitebags in our team.

Then again I'm sure Danny 'ReTweet' Handling was in and around his squad.

I fucking hate Danny Handling.

Halcyon days. 

Only spoiled by the mention of the cretin Handling.

Aye what of it?

You seem the type who'll be standing outside Dens with a Dundee backpack on at this very moment.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

You seem the type who'll be standing outside Dens with a Dundee backpack on at this very moment.

f**k right off, de ye ken the price of fuel from Banff to Dens? For an Aberdonian? 

You seem the type thats up past his bedtime.

Im starting to warm to the idea.
The way we were heading with Hartley it was definite relegation.
We have all been screaming out for a wider formation and we all know McCann knows about using the wings.
He knows the club, what the Derry is all about and what the fans want.
He is extremely passionate about the club and will give 110%.
He seems like a good chunt so getting the players on side should not be an issue.
Im all for giving a boyhood hero of mine a chance!

This!! We were doomed with Hartley IMO so we've nothing to lose.

I'd've preferred Stubbs but was that really an option?? I doubt it despite all the ITK chat on here.

I wish him well. He must be shiting it so fair play to him for stepping up and giving it a go. There'll be a big travelling support at Fir Park next Saturday for the dawning of the McCann era.

C'mon Terry's All Stars!! :lol:

As a few posters have mentioned already, its such a weird appointment that it could just work for Dundee. I actually think he'll somehow keep Dundee up this season.  Although at least Dundee only have him until the end of the season and can look towards some like Duffy or Hughes when the season is finished.

Archived