The Dundee Manager Monorail

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...

Not so much a merry go round but a badly maintained, old school rollercoaster. Rusty as f**k with broken parts, carriages bought from other defunct rollercoasters and jammed in, made to fit until the whole thing collapses. Merry go round suggests there’s a level of consistency to Dundee’s managerial woes.

4 minutes ago, Jimboyjones1976 said:

Not so much a merry go round but a badly maintained, old school rollercoaster. Rusty as f**k with broken parts, carriages bought from other defunct rollercoasters and jammed in, made to fit until the whole thing collapses. Merry go round suggests there’s a level of consistency to Dundee’s managerial woes.

Just the title "Hartley Sacked, McCann In, McCann Out, McCann In, McCann Sacked" was a bit long winded.

20 minutes ago, Jimboyjones1976 said:

Not really a rollercoaster either as rollercoaster's have high points. 

1 hour ago, Jimboyjones1976 said:

Monorail.PNG

1 hour ago, Dee-funked said:

Monorail.PNG

"Is there a chance of a happy end?"

"Not on your life my old Dee friend!"

"What about the usual slobs?"

"They'll be given stewarding jobs!"

"Will the next boss be the devil?"

"That's decided at board level!"

"We've just got rid of Neil McCann!"

"Then we'll hire another man!"

14 hours ago, Jimboyjones1976 said:

One of my favourite episodes of the Simpsons, beaten only by the one where Homer goes to space and anything involving Moe the Barman.

Are Simpsons gifs and pictures the default for P and B? I seem to remember Tony’s thread being full of them.

I'd say they're a perfectly cromulent way of putting things round these parts. If anything, they embiggen the site greatly. 

Archived