The Dundee Manager Monorail

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 19/04/2017 at 08:15, Marshmallo said:

Never change.

Turned out well in the end eh? As I said at the time, fantastic piece of business by Nelms who handled this whole scenario excellently.

Despite the sceptics out there I don't think there was a single Dundee fan had a shred of doubt this wouldn't pay off.

Haha, I wish I could say this is true. Great appointment with hindsight but I didn't think it would pay off at the time.

8 hours ago, The Master said:

Interesting to note that the two clubs who took the gamble are now safe, while the two who stuck with their managers are finishing 11th and 12th.

Pretty much what I've said for a couple of weeks now. It's never nice sacking someone but sometimes clubs just need to admit it's not worked out. Dundee did that with Hartley and it's worked wonders for them. We've been fucked for ages but I was tickled by this appointment but you can't fault what McCann has done. Dundee (and Motherwell) twisted and are safe for another year whilst ICT stuck and will almost certainly be in the Championship.

Despite the sceptics out there I don't think there was a single Dundee fan had a shred of doubt this wouldn't pay off.

I'll admit that I did; by f**k he's proved me wrong though. Even has Gowser playing in the right position as well. Have me, Neil McCann.

Archived