The Dundee Manager Monorail

McCann? Bloody hell.

How have Dundee managed to appoint someone out of left field that still has undertones of jobs for the boys.

good luck to Neil, this should be interesting at the very least.

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually don't mind him as a pundit. I seem to be in the minority.

As a managerial appointment to turn things around with 5 games to go.  Not sure at all. 

Time will tell but less fearful than if they appointed an experienced Manager.

we will be up for the game a week on Saturday regardless. 

Bring it on

Minter that McCabe is an assistant to that idiot.
Total disaster of an appointment, see you next season lads.

At least McCann will be able to hand over team talk duties to someone he trusts for those matches he can't make kick off for because of his Sky tv commitments.

Neil McCann has previous for answering the emergency hotline and sorting shit out for Dundee. We've grabbed him out the telly and thrust him into the midst of a crisis with teckle results before, and as such his appointment as Big Chief at Dens makes absolute perfect sense. Good luck, Neil McCann.

As an aside, Neil "Big Chief" McCann has a reputation as a top shagger. There's no denying he's a suave looking c**t. Those suits he rocks on the telly aren't from Primark, they are at least from an M&S outlet store and possibly even Slaters. Well dressed is well prepared, aye.

Rumour has it that he pumped half of Edinburgh when he played for Herts. I personally ken seven people from the nation's capital and five of them admit to taking a length off the Big Chief. Two of them are straight males. One is mildly disabled. Neil McCann doesn't give a f**k.

Dundee FC: Staying up.

3 minutes ago, dundeebarry said:

Neil McCann has previous for answering the emergency hotline and sorting shit out for Dundee. We've grabbed him out the telly and thrust him into the midst of a crisis with teckle results before, and as such his appointment as Big Chief at Dens makes absolute perfect sense. Good luck, Neil McCann.

As an aside, Neil "Big Chief" McCann has a reputation as a top shagger. There's no denying he's a suave looking c**t. Those suits he rocks on the telly aren't from Primark, they are at least from an M&S outlet store and possibly even Slaters. Well dressed is well prepared, aye.

Rumour has it that he pumped half of Edinburgh when he played for Herts. I personally ken seven people from the nation's capital and five of them admit to taking a length off the Big Chief. Two of them are straight males. One is mildly disabled. Neil McCann doesn't give a f**k.

Jocky had his jetpack, is Terry's secret weapon his errr weapon?

Inspiring words.

We're safe.

Thank you.

Truth be told, I'd like Neil McCann to fail & fail badly here. Dundee just collateral damage, nothing personal.

Also, I'm really not sure there's room for Hibs posters and Dundee poster in the big boys forum. It would be quite noisy. 

Hibs and Dees = best posters.

If he plays the players in their natural positions then that will undoubtedly be an improvement.... It's not difficult really

If only we didn't have a squad with fifty tiny midfielders and no wingers.

Have to say really happy with how Nelms has handled this. Regardless of what you think of his choice of appointment. He's been respectful of Hartley, he's done it the right way, he's moved swiftly, he's acted with class and he's also introduced Neil McCann with, 'He's blue, he's white... Neil McCann'.

I particularly like how he said that he doesn't know if sacking Hartley was the right decision and that only time will tell rather than one of those chairman that would say they're right 100% of the time and that they're infallible.

I also like that he knows he's put his neck on the block in terms of not only the fans, but his reputation in general with this appointment.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Have to say really happy with how Nelms has handled this. Regardless of what you think of his choice of appointment. He's been respectful of Hartley, he's done it the right way, he's moved swiftly, he's acted with class and he's also introduced Neil McCann with, 'He's blue, he's white... Neil McCann'.

I particularly like how he said that he doesn't know if sacking Hartley was the right decision and that only time will tell rather than one of those chairman that would say they're right 100% of the time and that they're infallible.

I also like that he knows he's put his neck on the block in terms of not only the fans, but his reputation in general with this appointment.

Agree with everything in your post. I'd also add that rightly or wrongly he showed a huge amount of loyalty towards Hartley. Numerous times over the last 18 months he could've sacked him but chose to stick by his manager until his position was untenable. 

Rather than him being afraid to make a decision I'd like to think it was a case of him showing loyalty. Whether it's been a fortnight too late time will tell. The final straw for me was getting 7 from Aberdeen. Although the St Mirren game would've been his final warning. 

Hahhhahhahahgahahhahgahahg NEIL FUCKING MCANN HAHAHHAHAHHAHHA CAN ONLY THINK OF 1 MANAGER IN THE LEAGUE THATS WORSE AND THATS BIG MC. Enjoy the championship [emoji106]????

What you basing this on m8?

Archived