The Dundee Manager Monorail

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

There's more instances of managers taking 4-5 games to settle.

I doubt there's ever been a study done on the exact figures so none of us can say for sure either way. What is certain though us that a new manager could literally not do any worse. A new face in to give them a kick up the arse and hopefully a few new ideas might see us scrape a couple of points for survival.

3 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Can we even afford to sack him? If we sack him then get relegated we could be in serious trouble.

I'll chuck in a quid towards a severance payment. 

I doubt there's ever been a study done on the exact figures so none of us can say for sure either way. What is certain though us that a new manager could literally not do any worse. A new face in to give them a kick up the arse and hopefully a few new ideas might see us scrape a couple of points for survival.

Would probably be a promotion from within at this point. Darren O'Dea and Dave McKay?

James Calderwood Esq to come in til season end and save you from relegation.

You say that as a clear joke, but we are certainties to go down, we've ran out of ideas and steam.

I'd take Calderwood until the end of the season right now. That said - even if he won the 5 games, he'd still be getting punted too.

We need a short term battleaxe to give the players a rocket.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

You say that as a clear joke, but we are certainties to go down, we've ran out of ideas and steam.

I'd take Calderwood until the end of the season right now. That said - even if he won the 5 games, he'd still be getting punted too.

To be honest mate, it is only partially a joke.

He does have previous of coming in short term however 

Sounds like a job for John "Jobby" Brown.

Archived