2017/2018 Hibernian FC thread

f**k off Hibees, you're a Championship club til August. You'll be a Championship club next weekend as well. 

And you'll be dumped out of the Scottish Cup next weekend to a Championship team ;)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Having this place polluted by the m9s is a massive down side to survival. Worst of it is most of the hibs posters are the same person.

Posting to check which account I'm on...

f**k wrong one, thought I was on my Fraser Fyvie account

1 minute ago, Dindeleux said:

In all seriousness what do the Hibees think about their chances next season? Does the squad need major changes to make top 6 or challenge for Europe?

If we're serious about challenging Celtic for the league we'll probably need a couple of additions tbh.

3 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

In all seriousness what do the Hibees think about their chances next season? Does the squad need major changes to make top 6 or challenge for Europe?

A few minor tweaks, Henderson and king Dom back and we will piss the top 6 Freddie.   A full house at the top footballing stadium in the capital awaits everyone too. :) 

2 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

If we're serious about challenging Celtic for the league we'll probably need a couple of additions tbh.

A serious title challenge will help both clubs with our European aspirations. I await more top calibre loaneess along the M8 next season as we pull further away from the rest, together. 

No changes, top 6. Good changes, top 2. Bad changes, bottom 3.

f**k all to fear from any c**t.

A year ago today, we travelled to hampden in expectation. Our season was on the brink of turning to shite. We knew oxley was out. Everyone thought Virtanen would start. Team news came out at 2pm. Everyone shocked that Logan was playing. No one knew what to expect. When he came out for kick off everyone was thinking, is this a joke? Deek the size eh him man, how's he going to get down to save shots?

game kicks off. One of the worst games you're ever likely to witness. Logan makes a great save, and another, and another, and another. Cummings misses that fucking penalty that still bewilders most hibs fans. Game goes to pens. He saves the first, who the f**k is this big fat goalie and why has he not been playing earlier than this? And another. We win the shootout and Conrad Logan is written into hibs history books.

god bless the big fat goalie 

Conrad Logan's having a party 

Archived