todays scores

11TH MAY 1991

Was he booked for it? If not then they all must have been fouls. 

I really liked the bit in second half where a buffs defender and a midfielder decided to both help A Cumnock player ( think it was Crawford)to perfect his "dive" by getting one to fly through the air and hit him about chest high while the other one hit him around the legs.

I also witnessed another of those miracles when the buffs no 9 was at deaths door after a "tackle" , only for him to amazingly close me from his death bed, without any trainer / medical assistance , and promptly be fit enough to take the resultant free kick that was added to the list of con jobs by buffs players

It was also obvious that buffs no 6 has learned his diplomacy skills from his moaning faced manager

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That how u couldnae beat us wae 7 players ? 
Ha ha ha ha 

Every time we attacked your players fouled us. Never mind though, we comfortably beat you the week after and that was when you had 11. [emoji108]

3 minutes ago, .Stuart. said:

Every time we attacked your players fouled us. Never mind though, we comfortably beat you the week after and that was when you had 11. emoji108.png

Aye ? Is that right ? Ask ur manager how comfy it was ha ha ha 

hadnt been for the disallowed goal it would have save u being embarrassed in next round

Aye ? Is that right ? Ask ur manager how comfy it was ha ha ha 
hadnt been for the disallowed goal it would have save u being embarrassed in next round

It's cute that you cling onto the fact that you were able to hold us to a draw. It's like celtic claiming to be on the same level as Man City because they managed a draw.

9 minutes ago, Geo61 said:

Your deffo special needs that was your cup final holding medda to a draw highlight of your season bellend of a guy your new name from now on is Darvel bellend nearly forgot ha ha ha ha

1 hour ago, .Stuart. said:

It's cute that you cling onto the fact that you were able to hold us to a draw. It's like celtic claiming to be on the same level as Man City because they managed a draw.

f**k me jack n victor are funny guys 

I really liked the bit in second half where a buffs defender and a midfielder decided to both help A Cumnock player ( think it was Crawford)to perfect his "dive" by getting one to fly through the air and hit him about chest high while the other one hit him around the legs.

I also witnessed another of those miracles when the buffs no 9 was at deaths door after a "tackle" , only for him to amazingly close me from his death bed, without any trainer / medical assistance , and promptly be fit enough to take the resultant free kick that was added to the list of con jobs by buffs players

It was also obvious that buffs no 6 has learned his diplomacy skills from his moaning faced manager

Tommy Maitland is a good defender but a complete liability when it comes to keeping his mouth shut. Cautioned for dissent in the first half and was still shouting at the referee as he walked up and away.

Thought the Buffs shaded the match slightly but a draw was perhaps a fair result. Cumnock only really had one gameplan which was to lump it to the big number 9 but they defended well and limited Kilwinning to a few direct free kicks, none of which hit the target.

Considering the league positions it was a must win for Kilwinning and they failed.

1 hour ago, Geo61 said:

Your deffo special needs that was your cup final holding medda to a draw highlight of your season bellend of a guy your new name from now on is Darvel bellend nearly forgot ha ha ha ha

Special needs !!!! What a comment shows what kind of person you are try and have a think before you post.

No as funny as you thinking Darvel are going to be a force in junior football it makes me laugh when I read your daft posts about big things happening down Darvel way your a real bellend hahahaha [emoji12]

I don't expect Darvel to be in bottom spots next season to be fair. They will spend a good bit of cash in the summer and will strengthen their squad.

I feel a bit sorry for Kello. Loads being talked about Darvel but they have went under the radar and beat Whitletts yesterday 3-1 and have games against Craigmark and Muirkirk over the next week to win promotion. Well done to Kello, team of the Year in ADL in my opinion as would have expected them to be in bottom half while I did expect Darvel to be in top 2 spots at start of season.

Tommy Maitland is a good defender but a complete liability when it comes to keeping his mouth shut. Cautioned for dissent in the first half and was still shouting at the referee as he walked up and away.

Thought the Buffs shaded the match slightly but a draw was perhaps a fair result. Cumnock only really had one gameplan which was to lump it to the big number 9 but they defended well and limited Kilwinning to a few direct free kicks, none of which hit the target.

Considering the league positions it was a must win for Kilwinning and they failed.

The point about who was slightly better over the 90 minutes is a matter of opinion, I would have said that Cumnock were far better in first half than the second and overall were slightly better overall, but, it's all about opinions

However, your point that our game plan was to
Lump it up to the big man up front is a bit baffling. According to someone on here earlier the Cumnock no 7 had bother standing up, would seem to suggest that he seen a lot of the ball and therefore the ball couldnt Just have been going towards the big man up front is not very accurate

4 hours ago, Geo61 said:

Aye

I used to think your posts were decent most of the time but after your special needs comment, well it's a horrible thing to say and I have lost any respect I gave you. Really poor show from you.

Cumnock came with a game plan, which was basically to get the one point out the game which would make them safe in the league. It worked for them, they slowed the game down and were time wasting from the first minute.

Anson, who in fairness was probably the best player on the park, was their out ball every time. If he hadn't been playing I don't really see what else Cumnock had.

I thought the Buffs shaded the match as well, and should have taken their chances to win it. Likewise it was probably a game Buffs needed to win.

40 minutes ago, The viper said:

Cumnock came with a game plan, which was basically to get the one point out the game which would make them safe in the league. It worked for them, they slowed the came down and were time wasting from the first minute.

Anson, who in fairness was probably the best player on the park, was their out ball every time. If he hadn't been playing I don't really see what else Cumnock had.

I thought the Buffs shaded the match as well, and should have taken their chances to win it. Likewise it was probably a game Buffs needed to win.

Agree with this. Buffs should have taken the 3 points but didnt take some good chances. Anson was the best player on the park, Cumnock would struggle without him no doubt. Buffs for the play off spot.

Agree with this. Buffs should have taken the 3 points but didnt take some good chances. Anson was the best player on the park, Cumnock would struggle without him no doubt. Buffs for the play off spot.

To be honest I think over the piece we had the more clear cut goal scoring opportunities and limited the Buffs to three maybe four free kicks outside our box. Apart from your goal we seldom allowed you past our fullbacks to get the ball in the box.

Give the squad we had to pick from with only one notable sub as the rest of the bench was filled with under 19 players, the bumpy playing surface, depleted squad, Buffs players continual attempts to intimidate the Ref at every turn - I think in these circumstances Cumnock can be more than happy with the point.t

Your right though in that Anson was the best player on the park but we've proved recently that we're than a one man team.

Archived