Sign in to follow this  
CrosshouseWav

Dalry v Waverley

You guys are on some run at the moment! How's Duffy getting on there? Heard he had came out of retirement to play for you. Did one of your players pick up a bad injury yesterday?

Duffy' been playing really well since he signed at start of this year, all signings we've made from January have lifted us to that next level, Colza Smith, Greig and Robbie Mitchell, Stuart McTurk, Dean Black and Mark Thomson all made an impact in some way or other, Colza who's a massive player for us picked up a dislocated shoulder about 25 minutes in yesterday, but big Joe who replaced him had a good game so shows we have good strength in depth now.

Good signings there. That'll be Colza out for the reminaning games, but as you said, there's depth there for someone to step in. All the best in the challenge for the league 

I thought Dalry were a stick on for this league but appear to have imploded a bit, think 2 teams have to play each other again but Crosshouse favourites now.

I thought Dalry were a stick on for this league but appear to have imploded a bit, think 2 teams have to play each other again but Crosshouse favourites now.

Goes to show there are no guarantees in football. We play Dalry again next Monday the 24th at home in what many will see as a league decider, why the league never left this until final game on a Saturday is beyond belief

I have to agree with that comment. You would give your right hand for a game like this one to be played on a Saturday. Been really some weird decisions by the Match Sec but first season so I suppose.

Mange to catch some of the crosshouse game last night against darvel, was impressed with some of the football they played could have scored more, dean black rolled back the years in centre mid, and the front 3 for crosshouse were on a different level. A good mix of experience and youth, could do well next season in the 2nd division. 

Aye they've got a good squad with a good young coach in Ross Baird, they'll do ok nxt season if they can keep their squad together and maybe add a few. Good to see ma home village team doing well lol.

On 24/04/2017 at 15:36, CrosshouseWav said:

Massive game tonight at Crosshouse, Waverley host Dalry 6:30 kick off

How massive was it ? No score on amateur website yet !

On 21/04/2017 at 09:45, CD 1972 said:

Aye they've got a good squad with a good young coach in Ross Baird, they'll do ok nxt season if they can keep their squad together and MAYBE ADD A FEW. Good to see ma home village team doing well lol.

Michael Fitzpatrick for instance,he would run riot up front. Need to strengthen at the back a bit,the big boy Vance could still make a difference(free agent I hear) Thoughts CD1972 ?