Easter Weekend 14-17 April

BinoBalls

The long Easter weekend is upon us, and what better way to celebrate the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ than getting torn into some 5-team accas, long shot singles, and BTTS doubles.

What's everyone betting on this weekend? Let me know so I can copy your selections and explain exactly why your choices are going to win.

Dundee v Hamilton looks an under 2.5 goals (3/4) affair to me, as shitfest relegation scraps can often be tight affairs. Hamilton have only scored 10 goals away all season.

Clyde have a home game against Elgin, the latter continue to be meh of late. I find it hard to trust Clyde fully but I can't see an away win, so the 8/11 draw no bet about a home win appeals. 

1 hour ago, jagfox99 said:

Mcbookie are giving a free ten pound bet staked on any market from today through Monday over even stakes.

I'm not seeing that, just a fiver bonus. 

I'll probably lay Wolves in the 5PM Sky game. In 11 away games against bottom half sides, Brighton's record is W8 D2 L1 with 7 clean sheets. Wolves have failed to score in 6/9 against the top 6. It could be a fairly tight, low-scoring game, but Brighton outright is 2.40 if you're feeling ballsy.

5 hours ago, lanky_ffc said:

I'll probably lay Wolves in the 5PM Sky game. In 11 away games against bottom half sides, Brighton's record is W8 D2 L1 with 7 clean sheets. Wolves have failed to score in 6/9 against the top 6. It could be a fairly tight, low-scoring game, but Brighton outright is 2.40 if you're feeling ballsy.

Great shout. Based on your intel, I actually put £10 on Brighton to win to nil on betfair. I could have taken 4.3 but I tried for odds of 4.5, assuming it would get matched before kick off. It didn't. 

Still, good analysis and good value shout. 

I'm waiting on palace to beat Leicester for 60 quid. The cash in is 23 I think. I'm leaning towards letting it run due to the champ league escapades and palace's recent form.

Leicester will surely rest players so your money should be safe [emoji57]

2 hours ago, BinoBalls said:

Great shout. Based on your intel, I actually put £10 on Brighton to win to nil on betfair. I could have taken 4.3 but I tried for odds of 4.5, assuming it would get matched before kick off. It didn't. 

Still, good analysis and good value shout. 

That's unfortunate. The market is a tricky one to call if you're just using the standard website (as opposed to the ladder view you get with software). 

On 14/04/2017 at 08:08, BinoBalls said:

The long Easter weekend is upon us, and what better way to celebrate the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ than getting torn into some 5-team accas, long shot singles, and BTTS doubles.

What's everyone betting on this weekend? Let me know so I can copy your selections and explain exactly why your choices are going to win.

Dundee v Hamilton looks an under 2.5 goals (3/4) affair to me, as shitfest relegation scraps can often be tight affairs. Hamilton have only scored 10 goals away all season.

Clyde have a home game against Elgin, the latter continue to be meh of late. I find it hard to trust Clyde fully but I can't see an away win, so the 8/11 draw no bet about a home win appeals. 

:whistle

Archived