Pie and Bovril - Most frightening posters in history

11 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Ah, the old double bluff...

But what if you are treble bluffing here to keep your cover?

More twists than Line of Duty this.

It's all about Celtic, isn't it?

3 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Vicarious I believe was the 'sleeper' account of Jimmy or possibly StandFree, used to go on random red dotting sprees on posts of mine at 20 a day.

The account that red dotted 8Mile's post in the pregnancy thread and was swiftly emptied was Kelty_Hearts or something like that, that was 100% Jimmy.

Not all bad, then...

On 5/13/2019 at 18:15, Flybhoy said:

Red dots on an internet forum, serious stuff.  :lol:

3 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Vicarious I believe was the 'sleeper' account of Jimmy or possibly StandFree, used to go on random red dotting sprees on posts of mine at 20 a day.

The account that red dotted 8Mile's post in the pregnancy thread and was swiftly emptied was Kelty_Hearts or something like that, that was 100% Jimmy.

If you’re genuinely concerned about a reputation score on an anonymous football site, then you’re a fucking embarrassment to humanity. Possibly take a break from the keyboard and seek help.

The same goes for searching people’s old posts just to red dot them,  tragic behaviour. 

Edited by MONKMAN

13 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Not sure what's worse.

Grown adults (presumably) obsessing about coloured dots on a Scottish football website or the shortening of Dindeleux's name to 'Dindz'.

Horrific.

Dindz is definitely worse.

58 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

If you’re genuinely concerned about a reputation score on an anonymous football site, then you’re a fucking embarrassment to humanity. Possibly take a break from the keyboard and seek help.

The same goes for searching people’s old posts just to red dot them,  tragic behaviour. 

@Rab B Nesbit

14 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

The word on the PM group chat is that the new poster Finland who LH is claiming to be an alias of mine is actually an alias of his and in some crazy mixed up world he is giving himself negative rep and me positive to make it look like its me.

Unconfirmed reports so far but investigations are ongoing.

Ah yes. I suspect he tried this very tactic with me when this “LinkinFarts” character started turning up. 

5 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

Also creating, and using, a 'dotting account' . 

Ah yes. I suspect he tried this very tactic with me when this “LinkinFarts” character started turning up. 

Guy clearly has mental health issues I’m going to step away from this one now.

15 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Aye, you're a caring person at heart.

I saw LincolnHearts getting a bit upset over someone red-dotting him so I thought I would just start to give him the red dots too to see what happened.

Not sure where the sanity issues are tbh.

Edited by welshbairn

12 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

As if you have the ability to do that. Just keep it going the P&B truth will out itself eventually.