Pie and Bovril - Most frightening posters in history

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

Yeah he's done that before. I'm pretty sure @itzdrk got the same treatment. Then of course there was his analysis of virginton's exam sitting timings.

I remember that - he put a bit of work into it. Indeed, he puts a bit of work into most of his posts. He comes across as very well read, tbh.

I started reading this out of curiosity, but I'm rather depressed to realise that I have read posts by all of the ones that have been mentioned. Fortunately I've never been PMed by any of them, and they'd have some chance of tracking me down via Facebook or Twitter as I'm not on them.

I remember something like Kilt boasting about his role in assisting the emergency services during the Glasgow Airport terrorist attack before it transpired he was actually in a pub down the road. "Ron Burgundy" tore into him and absolutely bodied him in one of the reddest, angriest beatdowns, calling him a "tartan shambles of a father".

Back in those days it seemed there was only about 30 posters on the site, 15 of these in the wee clique and then the other 15 getting abused by said clique.

5 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

As invasive as Kilt was, he never fleeced thousands of pounds from unknowing sympathetic strangers to renovate his second home and tour Northern Europe then gloat about it on a forum where members donated.

A hustler.

What's the story behind this?

2 minutes ago, irvine_buddie said:

What's the story behind this?

Grimbo recieved donations after his house was damaged in a fire, skidmarks has some mental issue with it.

Edit, yes i know its received.

Edited by bennett

44 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Lost his head at virtually everything, the frightening part is that he might actually be a polis

I don't think there is any "actually" about it. I think Sergeant Wilson posted a link for a PC McCabe, which fitted PC Cabe's description, plus he PMed his details (police nr, station serving in etc) to another poster.

3 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

I don't think there is any "actually" about it. I think Sergeant Wilson posted a link for a PC McCabe, which fitted PC Cabe's description, plus he PMed his details (police nr, station serving in etc) to another poster.

Yup, and I verified it with a bit of google stalking. His real name's not McCabe though.

It saddens me that the only PMs I have ever received are from sane posters about normal subject matters.

Wheres my death threats/stalkers/general psycho behaviour?

In the same as the above, but it pleases me. Throbber sent me the picture of the wife that was staring in his windows, I don't think she's on P&B but she was quite frightening.

re P & B night out. Did some Clyde roaster not threaten to turn up at one of these and batter everyone? Something to do with him being ripped off for trainers online then getting the piss ripped out of him after he bizarrely passed his bank details to another poster? [emoji38]

That would've been Billy Bright wannabe Shawfield Shedboy. A truly unhinged character if ever there was one. I remember he had a real hatred for Patrick Thistle.

38 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Xbl. Guns and that girl who got away

He posted some odd stuff but I don't recall anything about guns?

I think he was a bit (a lot) of a Walter Mitty anyway.  DHOTYA contender.

Honestly reading these back :lol: #sillyoldsausage 

Screenshot_20170412-145757.thumb.png.dd010d1c74701aeaf74353d420b8d3a0.png

If i received a message like that i'd have removed all trace of my online presence, added an extra lock on my door and changed my name by fucking deed poll.

#sillyoldsausage

He posted some odd stuff but I don't recall anything about guns?
I think he was a bit (a lot) of a Walter Mitty anyway.  DHOTYA contender.

He was an advocate of the UK adopting US style firearms laws. Unless I'm mixing him up with LichtieForLife, who definitely was. Maybe they both were.

10 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

In the same as the above, but it pleases me. Throbber sent me the picture of the wife that was staring in his windows, I don't think she's on P&B but she was quite frightening.

He sent me a picture of an empty window accompanied by a rant stating that he'd shown that he wasn't imagining the whole thing.

Edited by KnightswoodBear

Yeah I got that too. I didnt consider it strange though since I had been baiting him to take a picture every time he mentioned her.

I didn't consider it strange, I asked him to see if all his moaning was warranted.

She still is.

Just pump her already.
He sent me a picture of an empty window accompanied by a rant stating that he'd shown that he wasn't imagining the whole thing.

#keeppushing

16 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Yeah I got that too. I didnt consider it strange though since I had been baiting him to take a picture every time he mentioned her.

I got it too. I think he sent it to everyone.