• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Dindeleux

Pie and Bovril - Most frightening posters in history

Let's just confine this to The European Theatre.
But Sarge, all the world's a stage.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
1 minute ago, This time Perthshirebell said:
Username?  

Tartan Tammy

Nice to know his rare eye condition has cleared up, but his dyslexia has got worse.

Nice to know his rare eye condition has cleared up, but his dyslexia has got worse.
Dryhorce before my time I think but this guy is fucking torture

Since he is back
Screenshot_20190522-222554.thumb.jpg.4b71ea22e76ae47f37cb7ffd4fb3eb64.jpg
Please dont, this will somehow be my fault as well, I apologise to everyone for encouraging him. He is rampaging across several threads, blaming me for making him have a learning disability (which, even if it is true, is merely a difficulty)& justifying it by confidently asserting that I love celtic & hate the gers, the reality being of course that I dislike them both. The bile he spouted to Kincy really makes me despair, every single mod on here here need to have a good look at themselves. The fact that no other fan of any club has called me out out over the last few weeks indicates that I am not being unreasonable here. If I am wrong then I will happily piss off but I want this vile cretin gone.

19 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
43 minutes ago, itzdrk said:
Since he is back
Screenshot_20190522-222554.thumb.jpg.4b71ea22e76ae47f37cb7ffd4fb3eb64.jpg

Please dont, this will somehow be my fault as well, I apologise to everyone for encouraging him. He is rampaging across several threads, blaming me for making him have a learning disability (which, even if it is true, is merely a difficulty)& justifying it by confidently asserting that I love celtic & hate the gers, the reality being of course that I dislike them both. The bile he spouted to Kincy really makes me despair, every single mod on here here need to have a good look at themselves. The fact that no other fan of any club has called me out out over the last few weeks indicates that I am not being unreasonable here. If I am wrong then I will happily piss off but I want this vile cretin gone.

Take it easy. It's just a fitba forum pal...

Dryhorce was absolutely class. A good old fashioned maniac. 

I once saw a very rare P&B update on Facebook once, so I clicked on it and there was one comment under it that said “Free the Dryhorce”. Naturally inquisitive I clicked on his profile and by f**k it was an eye opener. I deleted my Facebook not long afterwards.

Edited by Bobby Skidmarks

Take it easy. It's just a fitba forum pal...
I am sure he will not feel the same way, but then again, none of us will have a scooby what he is saying.

I am sure he will not feel the same way, but then again, none of us will have a scooby what he is saying.

Mubtumbo.

Big words from a fully grown man who has Steven Dobbie posters on his wall.
Nothing wrong with that B)