• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Dindeleux

Pie and Bovril - Most frightening posters in history

22 minutes ago, throbber said:

That’s a bit harsh Monkman.

It got personal when you brought Stephen Dobbie in to it. 

28 minutes ago, throbber said:

That’s a bit harsh Monkman.

You’ve been putting down Dindeleux all over this thread, it’s time you got a taste of your own medicine. 

You’ve been putting down Dindeleux all over this thread, it’s time you got a taste of your own medicine. 

His girlfriend is fatter than he is so it’s not a surprise that he has to bring others down.

1 hour ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

33 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

His girlfriend is fatter than he is so it’s not a surprise that he has to bring others down.

1 minute ago, Boostin' Kev said:

I wouldn't have that if I were you throbber. 

Jeremy Kyle Show Production Methods Thread for this pish

Edited by Miguel Sanchez

Jeremy Kyle Show Production Methods Thread for this pish
Jeremy Kyle being outed is going to change up the subtle bullying game considerably eh? We are all going to have to rethink how we manipulate anonymous strangers for a few seconds of mirth.

This thread was absolutely great for 50 pages

throbber isn’t frightening but I can see him appearing in the press after being found guilty of a bizarre sex crime, like public masturbation with a milk carton while dressed as a merman or simulating sex with a rack of lamb in Morrisons while singing Elton John songs. Crimes but non violent, the sort that makes you feel sorry for him rather than demand imprisonment.

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Make the MFPiH thread great again

Probably time we had another Greatest/Worst/Most Influential Poster poll

throbber isn’t frightening but I can see him appearing in the press after being found guilty of a bizarre sex crime, like public masturbation with a milk carton while dressed as a merman or simulating sex with a rack of lamb in Morrisons while singing Elton John songs. Crimes but non violent, the sort that makes you feel sorry for him rather than demand imprisonment.

I think your imagination is getting the better of you tbh. It’s still about as close a thing as I have got to praise in the last 2 years.

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

A young Peter Dow.

I think your imagination is getting the better of you tbh. It’s still about as close a thing as I have got to praise in the last 2 years.

At least you’ll get a game of pool with philpy.

5 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

4 hours ago, Boostin' Kev said:

I wouldn't have that if I were you throbber. 

I have to agree with Kev, fucking crack him Throbber.

1 minute ago, Bert Raccoon said:

I have to agree with Kev, fucking crack him Throbber.

Live by the sword die by the sword 'n all that.

Dindeleux doing a Hitler and opening up a second front.

This could be worse than Stalingrad.

Sarge, you were out back in the day, surely the North African campaign counts as another front.

20 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
38 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Sarge, you were out back in the day, surely the North African campaign counts as another front.

Let's just confine this to The European Theatre.

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Let's just confine this to The European Theatre.

Too late.

See the source image