Pie and Bovril - Most frightening posters in history

6 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

This rings a bell. Didn’t he give some half hearted apology about it and even Jimmy created an account to say it wasn’t him?

Very odd behaviour that. 

Maybe 8Mile didn’t see it but yes that’s exactly what happened. A pathetic apology before being rightly banned. 

The account that red dotted 8Mile's post in the pregnancy thread and was swiftly emptied was Kelty_Hearts or something like that, that was 100% Jimmy.

‘Of Average Intelligence’ was the poster, Kelty Hearts were his ‘my team’ and avatar. Don’t think he even once posted on the Kelty thread.

Away from the glaringly obvious Jimmy traits in said alias’s contributions on here, I was also sent some screenshots of a selection of Jimmy tweets showing he’d taken his original banning well and was nipping at Div/P&B tweets, showing that he’d been over watching Kelty just prior to the OAI account appearing, and a tweet where he claimed someone was pretending to be him on P&B just after the red dots on the Parenting thread/banning. The latter tweet I very much doubt he’d have had to make or get all defensive about if it hadn’t been him. Probably paranoid he’d get unfollowed/blocked by his P&B ‘friends’.

Maybe 8Mile didn’t see it but yes that’s exactly what happened. A pathetic apology before being rightly banned. 

I definitely didn’t see any apology but that’s not to say there wasn’t one. Perhaps it was made after I’d logged off that evening. Either way, f**k their apology. They skipped by numerous other trivial posts they could have battered with red dots and sought out those posts on the parenting thread where for once I was actually being sincere and venting about a brutal personal circumstance I hope no c**t ever has to go through. Now just for clarity I couldn’t give a f**k about red dots (I was at -1000 or so at one point!) but this was very much targeted scummy actions which at the time were effectively the same as booting a guy in the head when he’s already down.

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:
8 hours ago, Dindeleux said:
You keep referring to this but computer games are extremely popular these days and monopoly is one of the greatest board games ever.
You drive a Kia.
Do the math.

Maths.

Exactly.

Get the c**t banned

Get them shared here Milesy or ill fillet you like a Tuna fish. 

You’ll do f**k all [emoji1]

I don’t still have them. I’m not that bothered about being ‘the man’ on P&B that I feel the need to keep/share files, plus I need to get ready for work. Maybe if you quickly go have a look on Jimmy’s Twitter you’ll find them. Although I wouldn’t be surprised at all if one of his P&B ‘friends’ has already been in touch and he’s deleted them.

3 hours ago, Stellaboz said:
9 hours ago, Dindeleux said:
You keep referring to this but computer games are extremely popular these days and monopoly is one of the greatest board games ever.
You drive a Kia.
Do the math.

Maths.

You rang?

On 13/05/2019 at 18:15, Flybhoy said:

Red dots on an internet forum, serious stuff.  :lol:

Indeed. I'm currently on page 54 (didn't realise I was so far behind), last couple of pages have been...interesting.

10 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

The word on the PM group chat is that the new poster Finland who LH is claiming to be an alias of mine is actually an alias of his and in some crazy mixed up world he is giving himself negative rep and me positive to make it look like its me.

Unconfirmed reports so far but investigations are ongoing.

No aliases for me, but as you have rightly pointed out, I’m sure the mods can find multi account users easily.

Are we just going to ignore the fact that Dindeleux has admitted to being part of a little P&B chat group that discuss ongoing issues on the forum like dotting accounts?

Sucka.

12 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Are we just going to ignore the fact that Dindeleux has admitted to being part of a little P&B chat group that discuss ongoing issues on the forum like dotting accounts?

We all had a discussion in the P&B red dot steering committee chat group and decided to ignore it, yes.