• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Dindeleux

Pie and Bovril - Most frightening posters in history

19 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Kilt just couldn't help himself. A guy who was, on the whole of it, alright offline but who really came into his own with his saucy emojis and overenthusiastic private messages. He was called out for so many offences by various female posters. I remember he found love with Evie, I think, and wrote a long post about their sex life, using the spoiler tags to hide the juiciest parts without realising they could be seen if highlighted by the cursor. I copied and pasted it on my old laptop, I'll dig it out when I get in this evening.

CTWD too was alright in real life (if a little terrifying). Online, however, he used to clog up the long-forgotten booze thread with posts like "Buds going down easy, onto my third line", that sort of thing.

The DMs he sent to a female poster with photos from her Bebo attached were fairly worrying as well.  I think it was @Honest Saints Fan ?

CTWD sitting behind SaintSam at Firhill was hugely uncomfortable.

15 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

What was magee's name(s) before he was magee?  We all know him as magee but that wasnt his first incanation.

@Flybhoy give us the full list.

I genuinely first encountered and joined this site circa 2011, Magee was honestly my first account.

I am not and have never been Seamus, 8mile or Daviebhoy despite various claims by others

The second worst thing about WaffenThinMint is his startling lack of self awareness. 

Obviously the worst thing is that he surgically removes the faces of his female victims and wears them as a mask while murdering children. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy85 said:

Obviously the worst thing is that he surgically removes the faces of his female victims and wears them as a mask while murdering children. 

Uncharacteristic character assasination from Jimmy there :lol:

3 minutes ago, DanMc99 said:

Phsycological romantic thriller maybe

One Hour Photo type plot methinks.

6 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

I'd like to nominate Rie for this topic.  Rie basically is obsessed with Colin Nish so travels around the forum supporting whichever team Colin ends up at. Was last seen posting in this topic that she started -

A Colin Nish stalker.. that is truly bizarre.

WTM has never been anything but pleasant to me and often posts amusing quips in relation to pictures of cats.
Colin Nish will see out his days tied to Rie's bed but she seems a lovely lady so far worse fates could befall him.

Some of the mad Morton crew and their odd blogs about each other are proper pyschos.

3 minutes ago, The Diabolical One said:

I was suprised that I was only one of a few that picked themup on that. He/she went on to say something like they hadn't been able to hand over his birthday card so far for that year.

On 5/19/2016 at 23:43, Rie said:

Thank you very much.  Then, if Nishy gets a management job in a FC, Scotland this coming season, everything okay for me even though I have not asked anyone of my employees if I can take a week off in June when I come back to Japan.  May be I lose my jobs and go to jobcentre after summer :(  Everyone here says Nishy should go to jobcentre but I think not him.  I may have to go... :P

Cowden lost :thumbsdown but I had the best birthday today because my legend, Big Nishy gave me a birthday present!!! He gave me a home shirt, so I must put NISH for getting his autograph again. Big Nishy is the most kindest football player to his supporters :thumsup2

She's a big Nish fan.

A couple of years ago Kilt was spotted working in the Tesco in Mount Florida...made me wonder what happened at his airport job  

re P & B night out. Did some Clyde roaster not threaten to turn up at one of these and batter everyone? Something to do with him being ripped off for trainers online then getting the piss ripped out of him after he bizarrely passed his bank details to another poster? :lol:

14 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

I'd like to nominate Rie for this topic.  Rie basically is obsessed with Colin Nish so travels around the forum supporting whichever team Colin ends up at. Was last seen posting in this topic that she started -

Rie's a tremendous shout and would no doubt sweep the boards had it not been for her relative obscurity.

Her fervent defence of the big man last season, even as he was leading Cowden into League 2, was really heartening. I wish someone would love me the way she loved Colin Nish.

Edited by Francesc Fabregas

Just now, Shandon Par said:

WTM has never been anything but pleasant to me and often posts amusing quips in relation to pictures of cats.
Colin Nish will see out his days tied to Rie's bed but she seems a lovely lady so far worse fates could befall him.

Probably because he's piecing together a photofit of where you live from the snapshots you post, and I'd be genuinely concerned if I were you.

Some of the mad Morton crew and their odd blogs about each other are proper pyschos.

WaffenThinMint alias found.

3 minutes ago, Rugster said:

One Hour Photo type plot methinks.

Aye but more romance and more stalking, this is making that look tame

2 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

She's a big Nish fan.

We know, that's why his name has been mentioned itt.

1 minute ago, Sweet Pete said:

WaffenThinMint alias found.

Damn, rumbled. I've picked a nice spot for your last resting place BTW.

Just now, NotThePars said:

He's still not come back, has he?

Maybe under an alias but not on the original name I don't think. And no fucking wonder. Yewtree probably got him.