Pie and Bovril - Most frightening posters in history

throbber isn’t frightening but I can see him appearing in the press after being found guilty of a bizarre sex crime, like public masturbation with a milk carton while dressed as a merman or simulating sex with a rack of lamb in Morrisons while singing Elton John songs. Crimes but non violent, the sort that makes you feel sorry for him rather than demand imprisonment.

throbber isn’t frightening but I can see him appearing in the press after being found guilty of a bizarre sex crime, like public masturbation with a milk carton while dressed as a merman or simulating sex with a rack of lamb in Morrisons while singing Elton John songs. Crimes but non violent, the sort that makes you feel sorry for him rather than demand imprisonment.

I think your imagination is getting the better of you tbh. It’s still about as close a thing as I have got to praise in the last 2 years.

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

A young Peter Dow.

I think your imagination is getting the better of you tbh. It’s still about as close a thing as I have got to praise in the last 2 years.

At least you’ll get a game of pool with philpy.

5 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

His girlfriend is fatter than he is so it’s not a surprise that he has to bring others down.

4 hours ago, Boostin' Kev said:

I wouldn't have that if I were you throbber. 

I have to agree with Kev, fucking crack him Throbber.

Guest Moomintroll
Dindeleux doing a Hitler and opening up a second front.
This could be worse than Stalingrad.
Sarge, you were out back in the day, surely the North African campaign counts as another front.

20 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
38 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:
Dindeleux doing a Hitler and opening up a second front.
This could be worse than Stalingrad.

Sarge, you were out back in the day, surely the North African campaign counts as another front.

Let's just confine this to The European Theatre.

Guest Moomintroll
Since he is back
Screenshot_20190522-222554.thumb.jpg.4b71ea22e76ae47f37cb7ffd4fb3eb64.jpg
Please dont, this will somehow be my fault as well, I apologise to everyone for encouraging him. He is rampaging across several threads, blaming me for making him have a learning disability (which, even if it is true, is merely a difficulty)& justifying it by confidently asserting that I love celtic & hate the gers, the reality being of course that I dislike them both. The bile he spouted to Kincy really makes me despair, every single mod on here here need to have a good look at themselves. The fact that no other fan of any club has called me out out over the last few weeks indicates that I am not being unreasonable here. If I am wrong then I will happily piss off but I want this vile cretin gone.

19 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
43 minutes ago, itzdrk said:
Since he is back
Screenshot_20190522-222554.thumb.jpg.4b71ea22e76ae47f37cb7ffd4fb3eb64.jpg

Please dont, this will somehow be my fault as well, I apologise to everyone for encouraging him. He is rampaging across several threads, blaming me for making him have a learning disability (which, even if it is true, is merely a difficulty)& justifying it by confidently asserting that I love celtic & hate the gers, the reality being of course that I dislike them both. The bile he spouted to Kincy really makes me despair, every single mod on here here need to have a good look at themselves. The fact that no other fan of any club has called me out out over the last few weeks indicates that I am not being unreasonable here. If I am wrong then I will happily piss off but I want this vile cretin gone.

Take it easy. It's just a fitba forum pal...

Dryhorce was absolutely class. A good old fashioned maniac. 

I once saw a very rare P&B update on Facebook once, so I clicked on it and there was one comment under it that said “Free the Dryhorce”. Naturally inquisitive I clicked on his profile and by f**k it was an eye opener. I deleted my Facebook not long afterwards.

Edited by Bobby Skidmarks

Guest Moomintroll
Take it easy. It's just a fitba forum pal...
I am sure he will not feel the same way, but then again, none of us will have a scooby what he is saying.