Pie and Bovril - Most frightening posters in history

1 minute ago, LincolnHearts said:

.....but not before you give out 20 red dots.

You're a Schizo, a proper Walter.

Sorry about that, I meant away from the discussion on this thread.   I will continue to give negative reps to any poor posts.  For example your most recent one was for the incorrect use of "their" which I see you have now corrected.

I'm all about quality control.  Won't bother you again.

3 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Sorry about that, I meant away from the discussion on this thread.   I will continue to give negative reps to any poor posts.  For example your most recent one was for the incorrect use of "their" which I see you have now corrected.

I'm all about quality control.  Won't bother you again.

Theirs a good lad.

If you’re genuinely concerned about a reputation score on an anonymous football site, then you’re a fucking embarrassment to humanity. Possibly take a break from the keyboard and seek help.
The same goes for searching people’s old posts just to red dot them,  tragic behaviour. 

Big words from a fully grown man who has Steven Dobbie posters on his wall.

13 hours ago, throbber said:

Big words from a fully grown man who has Steven Dobbie posters on his wall.

Another pitiful lie to enhance your desperation for acceptance. Stick to boasting about your alcohol intake and your pathetic existence of a home life. 

Another pitiful lie to enhance your desperation for acceptance. Stick to boasting about your alcohol intake and your pathetic existence of a home life. 

That’s a bit harsh Monkman.

You’ve been putting down Dindeleux all over this thread, it’s time you got a taste of your own medicine. 

His girlfriend is fatter than he is so it’s not a surprise that he has to bring others down.

1 hour ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

You’ve been putting down Dindeleux all over this thread, it’s time you got a taste of your own medicine. 

33 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

His girlfriend is fatter than he is so it’s not a surprise that he has to bring others down.

1 minute ago, Boostin' Kev said:

I wouldn't have that if I were you throbber. 

Jeremy Kyle Show Production Methods Thread for this pish

Edited by Miguel Sanchez

Jeremy Kyle Show Production Methods Thread for this pish
Jeremy Kyle being outed is going to change up the subtle bullying game considerably eh? We are all going to have to rethink how we manipulate anonymous strangers for a few seconds of mirth.