Pie and Bovril - Most frightening posters in history

1 minute ago, Dindeleux said:

The word on the PM group chat is that the new poster Finland who LH is claiming to be an alias of mine is actually an alias of his and in some crazy mixed up world he is giving himself negative rep and me positive to make it look like its me.

Unconfirmed reports so far but investigations are ongoing.

Ah, the old double bluff...

But what if you are treble bluffing here to keep your cover?

More twists than Line of Duty this.

2 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Be stunned if this dotting war doesn't result in at least one banning akin to the time StandFree and Grimbo were emptied. 

If the alias turns out to be LH then he has to go.  As you know its against site rules to have more than one account..........

Just now, Flybhoy said:

Ah, the old double bluff...

But what if you are treble bluffing here to keep your cover?

More twists than Line of Duty this.

I'm sure you could teach me a thing or two about masking my IP address but yes it seems its the old double bluff from LH.  Which, if true, in my opinion would be one of the greatest (and saddest) pieces of work to ever grace this site.

My concern is his invitations to people to come to his house with zero males present to view him sans trousers & undercrackers, that screams sexual offender to me.

Probably fed up / got bored molesting barnyard animals.
Decided to try this “man-as-baby” malarkey........

1 minute ago, Dindeleux said:

I'm sure you could teach me a thing or two about masking my IP address but yes it seems its the old double bluff from LH.  Which, if true, in my opinion would be one of the greatest (and saddest) pieces of work to ever grace this site.

More than Dave Coaches and Tony? 

Bold statement. I shall follow this with interest. 

3 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

As Keyser Soze once said...

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"

8 minutes ago, This time Perthshirebell said:

..said the man with the "Computer games I've completed" and "Board games to download"  threads....

You keep referring to this but computer games are extremely popular these days and monopoly is one of the greatest board games ever.

You drive a Kia.

Do the math.

13 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

More than Dave Coaches and Tony? 

Bold statement. I shall follow this with interest. 

Forgot about Tony to be fair.  I missed the Dave coaches stuff.  I know its Magee but I wasn't aware of any back story to Dave Coaches.

5 minutes ago, This time Perthshirebell said:

Rest assured I'll continue referring.    It's sad c**t gold buzzer and you're star of the show.   

Nice to know someone is keeping an eye on me :wub: .

16 hours ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Good thread. 

Does anyone remember the poster HTG? Think she was going out with either Hebridean or H_B until they threw her under a bus in a P&B argument. 

High drama. 

Fuckin steady up! I can just about cope with the gender reassignment but H_B is on ignore and I've never pumped any Hebrideans far less been thrown under a bus by one.  Seething.

I read it at the time and you know that wasn’t the case. Whoever it was (no idea if it was Jimmy) was an absolute sad case going through dotting everything you did but they posted to say they were dotting every single post and hadn’t read any content.

I don’t know that at all. Would they have been emptied so promptly if it wasn’t? I wasn’t alone in cottoning-on to it being Jimmy either.

Not sure if you’re thinking of some other chat or another poster, but there was not such post made, probably due to their swift banning.

Anyway, f**k it, done with now. Was only pointing out to that drip Tunbridge the idiocy of him quoting of an utter cretin.

Fuckin steady up! I can just about cope with the gender reassignment but H_B is on ignore and I've never pumped any one far less been thrown under a bus by Hebrideans. Seething.

FTFY old bean [emoji6]

2 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I read it at the time and you know that wasn’t the case. Whoever it was (no idea if it was Jimmy) was an absolute sad case going through dotting everything you did but they posted to say they were dotting every single post and hadn’t read any content.

This rings a bell. Didn’t he give some half hearted apology about it and even Jimmy created an account to say it wasn’t him?

Very odd behaviour that. 

6 hours ago, HTG said:

Fuckin steady up! I can just about cope with the gender reassignment but H_B is on ignore and I've never pumped any Hebrideans far less been thrown under a bus by one.  Seething.

Aw naw. 

This woman had 3 capital letters as a username and definitely went with one of those bores. 

This rings a bell. Didn’t he give some half hearted apology about it and even Jimmy created an account to say it wasn’t him?
Very odd behaviour that. 

Mediocre hat stand I’m certain was jimmy, he came in going crazy with the red dots then furiously went after the Falkirk fans calling them utterly vile racist scum etc.

The alias that came later who’s name escapes me had similar traits, but he seemed to focus most of his anger on Lincoln hearts for being a homophobe before eventually getting emptied. Whoever it was had definitely posted on the forum before, it might not have been jimmy but he has a similar angry posting style. His red dot to 8mile was his final insult, maybe he didn’t read the content of the post but it was in the pregnancy and parenting thread where the content is likely going to be quite sincere and personal so he really shouldn’t be following anyone about in there for dotting purposes in the first place.

Vicarious I believe was the 'sleeper' account of Jimmy or possibly StandFree, used to go on random red dotting sprees on posts of mine at 20 a day.

The account that red dotted 8Mile's post in the pregnancy thread and was swiftly emptied was Kelty_Hearts or something like that, that was 100% Jimmy.

34 minutes ago, throbber said:

Mediocre hat stand I’m certain was jimmy, he came in going crazy with the red dots then furiously went after the Falkirk fans calling them utterly vile racist scum etc.

The alias that came later who’s name escapes me had similar traits, but he seemed to focus most of his anger on Lincoln hearts for being a homophobe before eventually getting emptied. Whoever it was had definitely posted on the forum before, it might not have been jimmy but he has a similar angry posting style. His red dot to 8mile was his final insult, maybe he didn’t read the content of the post but it was in the pregnancy and parenting thread where the content is likely going to be quite sincere and personal so he really shouldn’t be following anyone about in there for dotting purposes in the first place.

@Of Average Intelligence 

Dunno if it’s Jimmy or not, I’m sure a mod could clear that up. 

28 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Vicarious I believe was the 'sleeper' account of Jimmy or possibly StandFree, used to go on random red dotting sprees on posts of mine at 20 a day.

The account that red dotted 8Mile's post in the pregnancy thread and was swiftly emptied was Kelty_Hearts or something like that, that was 100% Jimmy.

If it red dotted you 20 times a day, it could be anyone.