Pie and Bovril - Most frightening posters in history

Indeed. As well as telling me he was continplating killing himself by tying an electric cord round the roof beam of his sanctuary room.
I was like err, do I call the police. 

Belter.

He looked up my last name through a mutual Facebook friend once and threatened to come to my work for a straightener because I mentioned his Firhill / Saint Sam antics some years back.

1 minute ago, mrcat1990 said:

WTM at present. I'm a fairly beige poster but a mild retort to him led him scouring the Internet and finding one of my dating profiles, making odd comments regarding that and remarks about music stuff I did as a teenager. Then spun some mental tale about mistaking me for a former well known musician when pulled up on it. Just mental.

I remember that, Is that then how people found his Sims stuff? 

1 minute ago, mrcat1990 said:

WTM at present. I'm a fairly beige poster but a mild retort to him led him scouring the Internet and finding one of my dating profiles, making odd comments regarding that and remarks about music stuff I did as a teenager. Then spun some mental tale about mistaking me for a former well known musician when pulled up on it. Just mental.

Yeah he's done that before. I'm pretty sure @itzdrk got the same treatment. Then of course there was his analysis of virginton's exam sitting timings.

Edited by Rugster
WTF? Virginton?

2 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Indeed. As well as telling me he was continplating killing himself by tying an electric cord round the roof beam of his sanctuary room.

I was like err, do I call the police. 

Where's your Bebo pics?

8Mile involved me in an unsolicited pm chat with a guy with a name like Linlithgowjambo.  I thought I'd be diplomatic and give him a :lol: response to his first post and he responded with a comment along the lines of how he'd like to cum over my little face so that was the end of the conversation as far as I was concerned.

Well that's just lies [emoji1]

7 minutes ago, Mick1867 said:

A couple of years ago Kilt was spotted working in the Tesco in Mount Florida...made me wonder what happened at his airport job  

re P & B night out. Did some Clyde roaster not threaten to turn up at one of these and batter everyone? Something to do with him being ripped off for trainers online then getting the piss ripped out of him after he bizarrely passed his bank details to another poster? :lol:

He was still there a year ago, i'm sure. He sold me a pack of 9v batteries. I wonder if he remembered once giving me a right good mouthful of stick for daring to support Accies after a victory at Shielfield Park.

A colourful individual.

Yeah he's done that before. I'm pretty sure [mention=21687]itzdrk[/mention] got the same treatment. Then of course there was his analysis of virginton's exam sitting timings.

Arguably the nadir of his Pie and Bovril creepy posts career. Those three incidents (vt, itzdrk and the other one) perfectly highlight the fact that the man is genuinely obsessive and dangerous.