Pie and Bovril - Most frightening posters in history

1 minute ago, Jimmy85 said:

Obviously the worst thing is that he surgically removes the faces of his female victims and wears them as a mask while murdering children. 

Uncharacteristic character assasination from Jimmy there :lol:

6 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

I'd like to nominate Rie for this topic.  Rie basically is obsessed with Colin Nish so travels around the forum supporting whichever team Colin ends up at. Was last seen posting in this topic that she started -

A Colin Nish stalker.. that is truly bizarre.

WTM has never been anything but pleasant to me and often posts amusing quips in relation to pictures of cats.
Colin Nish will see out his days tied to Rie's bed but she seems a lovely lady so far worse fates could befall him.

Some of the mad Morton crew and their odd blogs about each other are proper pyschos.

3 minutes ago, The Diabolical One said:

I was suprised that I was only one of a few that picked themup on that. He/she went on to say something like they hadn't been able to hand over his birthday card so far for that year.

On 5/19/2016 at 23:43, Rie said:

Thank you very much.  Then, if Nishy gets a management job in a FC, Scotland this coming season, everything okay for me even though I have not asked anyone of my employees if I can take a week off in June when I come back to Japan.  May be I lose my jobs and go to jobcentre after summer :(  Everyone here says Nishy should go to jobcentre but I think not him.  I may have to go... :P

Cowden lost :thumbsdown but I had the best birthday today because my legend, Big Nishy gave me a birthday present!!! He gave me a home shirt, so I must put NISH for getting his autograph again. Big Nishy is the most kindest football player to his supporters :thumsup2

She's a big Nish fan.

A couple of years ago Kilt was spotted working in the Tesco in Mount Florida...made me wonder what happened at his airport job  

re P & B night out. Did some Clyde roaster not threaten to turn up at one of these and batter everyone? Something to do with him being ripped off for trainers online then getting the piss ripped out of him after he bizarrely passed his bank details to another poster? :lol:

14 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

I'd like to nominate Rie for this topic.  Rie basically is obsessed with Colin Nish so travels around the forum supporting whichever team Colin ends up at. Was last seen posting in this topic that she started -

Rie's a tremendous shout and would no doubt sweep the boards had it not been for her relative obscurity.

Her fervent defence of the big man last season, even as he was leading Cowden into League 2, was really heartening. I wish someone would love me the way she loved Colin Nish.

Edited by Francesc Fabregas

Just now, Shandon Par said:

WTM has never been anything but pleasant to me and often posts amusing quips in relation to pictures of cats.
Colin Nish will see out his days tied to Rie's bed but she seems a lovely lady so far worse fates could befall him.

Probably because he's piecing together a photofit of where you live from the snapshots you post, and I'd be genuinely concerned if I were you.

Some of the mad Morton crew and their odd blogs about each other are proper pyschos.

WaffenThinMint alias found.

7 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

The DMs he sent to a female poster with photos from her Bebo attached were fairly worrying as well.  I think it was @Honest Saints Fan ?

CTWD sitting behind SaintSam at Firhill was hugely uncomfortable.

Indeed. As well as telling me he was continplating killing himself by tying an electric cord round the roof beam of his sanctuary room.

I was like err, do I call the police. 

WTM at present. I'm a fairly beige poster but a mild retort to him led him scouring the Internet and finding one of my dating profiles, making odd comments regarding that and remarks about music stuff I did as a teenager. Then spun some mental tale about mistaking me for a former well known musician when pulled up on it. Just mental.