Pie and Bovril - Most frightening posters in history

4 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

I remember he found love with Evie, I think, and wrote a long post about their sex life, using the spoiler tags to hide the juiciest parts without realising they could be seen if highlighted by the cursor. I copied and pasted it on my old laptop, I'll dig it out when I get in this evening.

Downloaded it onto your hard drive eh...

8Mile involved me in an unsolicited pm chat with a guy with a name like Linlithgowjambo.  I thought I'd be diplomatic and give him a :lol: response to his first post and he responded with a comment along the lines of how he'd like to cum over my little face so that was the end of the conversation as far as I was concerned.

I've just checked my own PMs to see if there's anything murky in there (and there probably was over the last 12 years) but the only shameful thing in my inbox is some messages to "Scotzine" offering to give him information on Stenhousemuir FC. What an embarrassment.

25 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

A great story from 2006 or 2007:

A female poster announced she was going on holiday and would be travelling from Glasgow Airport. Kilt, who worked in customs, in a bold and unusual move, used his influence to check her flight times and then accosted her in the queue at security with a box of chocolates.

You'll have to go a long way to find something as sinister.

Sinister yet romantic, i'm thinking of making a movie about this but god knows how it would end or even what genre it would be.

13 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

WaffenThinMint is Bible John

Disagree, I actually think more sinister and bizarre. More like a Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs type.

He's the only poster on this site that genuinely gives me the creeps.

11 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

Who was the one that caused all the bother one a Pie and Bovril night out? Can vaguely remember the fallout afterwards. Something about drinking puddle water as well?

A PnB night out sounds like it would be hilarious.. not to be part of but just to be in the same pub eavesdropping.

I'd like to nominate Rie for this topic.  Rie basically is obsessed with Colin Nish so travels around the forum supporting whichever team Colin ends up at. Was last seen posting in this topic that she started -

Disagree, I actually think more sinister and bizarre. More like a Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs type.
He's the only poster on this site that genuinely gives me the creeps.

You seem to be labouring under the illusion that I was making an accusation, possibly in an attempt at humour, and that you can offer other suggestions. You are incorrect. I was stating a fact.

1 minute ago, The Minertaur said:

I'd like to nominate Rie for this topic.  Rie basically is obsessed with Colin Nish so travels around the forum supporting whichever team Colin ends up at. Was last seen posting in this topic that she started -

I was suprised that I was only one of a few that picked themup on that. He/she went on to say something like they hadn't been able to hand over his birthday card so far for that year.

19 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Kilt just couldn't help himself. A guy who was, on the whole of it, alright offline but who really came into his own with his saucy emojis and overenthusiastic private messages. He was called out for so many offences by various female posters. I remember he found love with Evie, I think, and wrote a long post about their sex life, using the spoiler tags to hide the juiciest parts without realising they could be seen if highlighted by the cursor. I copied and pasted it on my old laptop, I'll dig it out when I get in this evening.

CTWD too was alright in real life (if a little terrifying). Online, however, he used to clog up the long-forgotten booze thread with posts like "Buds going down easy, onto my third line", that sort of thing.

The DMs he sent to a female poster with photos from her Bebo attached were fairly worrying as well.  I think it was @Honest Saints Fan ?

CTWD sitting behind SaintSam at Firhill was hugely uncomfortable.

15 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

What was magee's name(s) before he was magee?  We all know him as magee but that wasnt his first incanation.

@Flybhoy give us the full list.

I genuinely first encountered and joined this site circa 2011, Magee was honestly my first account.

I am not and have never been Seamus, 8mile or Daviebhoy despite various claims by others

The second worst thing about WaffenThinMint is his startling lack of self awareness. 

Obviously the worst thing is that he surgically removes the faces of his female victims and wears them as a mask while murdering children.