Pie and Bovril - Most frightening posters in history

Who posts on here and fills you with fear that they may turn up at your house one day with a sawn off shotgun because you made a light hearted remark about their football club, town or them as an individual (or at least phone your work)?

Obvious entries are:

WTM

Magee

Grimbo

Supras

CTWD

Tedi

Any more? I was tempted to add Granny D in here due to the picture incident, Philpy as a stalker and the boy who celebrated 9/11.

At the very worst this should be fun.

A great story from 2006 or 2007:

A female poster announced she was going on holiday and would be travelling from Glasgow Airport. Kilt, who worked in customs, in a bold and unusual move, used his influence to check her flight times and then accosted her in the queue at security with a box of chocolates.

You'll have to go a long way to find something as sinister.

Edited by Francesc Fabregas

A female poster announced she was going on holiday and would be travelling from Glasgow Airport. Kilt, who worked in customs, in a bold and unusual move, used his influence to check her flight times and then accost her in the queue at security with a box of chocolates.

Fucking hell.

My first thought when I saw this thread was Kilt and the story that FF explains.  Weirdly I met him once at the social club at Berwick and he seemed normal enough.

Didn't give me any chocolates though.

Edited by The Minertaur

4 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

A female poster announced she was going on holiday and would be travelling from Glasgow Airport. Kilt, who worked in customs, in a bold and unusual move, used his influence to check her flight times and then accosted her in the queue at security with a box of chocolates.

Did he read it on here?  I thought he saw her name on the flight manifest?  Either way, an instructive story.  I think there was a lot of that at the time, older men starting to use the internet and being very over familiar when exposed to young women.

CTWD is literally a scary poster because he could, and most likely would, have you killed and your body chopped up and dumped in the Clyde. 

1 minute ago, just me 2 said:

Can't remember the exact story but I'm sure I read on here someone was pals with someone who cut their wife up

That was me, lovely chap. Wasn't pals though, just met him briefly in a pub.

I always felt that Standfree was a bit too keen to get personal info from me. Probably for the purposes of one-upmanship more than killing my parents and tricking me into eating chilli made from their flesh but I did my best to be guarded. 

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

This needs some sort of P&B psycho ranking scale.

For example, how does sitting behind a girl at the football and sniffing her hair compare to drowning cats and smothering a parent?

Or slaughtering cows with a sledge hammer.

6 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Did he read it on here?  I thought he saw her name on the flight manifest?  Either way, an instructive story.  I think there was a lot of that at the time, older men starting to use the internet and being very over familiar when exposed to young women.

CTWD is literally a scary poster because he could, and most likely would, have you killed and your body chopped up and dumped in the Clyde. 

Kilt just couldn't help himself. A guy who was, on the whole of it, alright offline but who really came into his own with his saucy emojis and overenthusiastic private messages. He was called out for so many offences by various female posters. I remember he found love with Evie, I think, and wrote a long post about their sex life, using the spoiler tags to hide the juiciest parts without realising they could be seen if highlighted by the cursor. I copied and pasted it on my old laptop, I'll dig it out when I get in this evening.

CTWD too was alright in real life (if a little terrifying). Online, however, he used to clog up the long-forgotten booze thread with posts like "Buds going down easy, onto my third line", that sort of thing.

3 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

1888LiKKKtie uses his parents to entrap young girls that he can take advantage of. He's also a racist. Worst of all though, he's a Celtic and Liverpool fan.

Must be pretty close to the top of the list.

He's a genuine bullshitter as well. There was a couple of times in one thread a while back that he claimed that he never posted what he did and others came in to prove that he was wrong.

Who was the one that caused all the bother one a Pie and Bovril night out? Can vaguely remember the fallout afterwards. Something about drinking puddle water as well?

Edited by The Minertaur

Steven the Raith fan who gave up on Raith because he fell out of love with them and became a Leeds fan got a hold of the phone number of a poster on here and started nuisance calling him. I think there was worse than that also and the police were maybe involved.