Clyde v Elgin

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Johnny Däpp said:

DGW header and running in the box for his 3rd is just wonderful to watch. Rather than sit and wait for the ball he does all the leg work to get to the ball. Such a joy to watch! Hopefully the lad wins his appeal and rightly get back playing at a higher level, seeing his hard work and determination on the field for a lad with issues off the park is admirable. Hopefully he gets himself sorted out as he is a talent!

Fail to see anything that is admirable about it. What a strange post.

His workrate and determination is admirable for someone with so much on his plate. Remember he has not been convicted of the allegations he was accused of. So much for innocent until proven guilty even more so when the crown couldn't even make a case for him to answer. If he was indeed guilty of rape i for one would not want him associated with my club but as things stand i have my doubts about the whole thing.

Funny that despite Elgin being a decent side we have taken more points off them (9) than any other team we have played. In fact, the points earned from Elgin make up quarter of our total points.

Oddly almost half of our points total (17/36) has come from just two sides, Elgin and Edinburgh. Seems we love playing teams starting with the letter E.

13 hours ago, Clyde01 said:

Funny that despite Elgin being a decent side we have taken more points off them (9) than any other team we have played. In fact, the points earned from Elgin make up quarter of our total points.

Oddly almost half of our points total (17/36) has come from just two sides, Elgin and Edinburgh. Seems we love playing teams starting with the letter E.

clyde seems to be our bogey team and were hardly a physical team compared to clyde so doesnt help 

9 minutes ago, elginite said:

clyde seems to be our bogey team and were hardly a physical team compared to clyde so doesnt help 

Bogey team perhaps - but physical? Were you at the game caller? There was not one bad tackle in the game as I recall, and one thing I don't think we have been physical enough for the most part of this season!

7 hours ago, Clydeontheup said:

Bogey team perhaps - but physical? Were you at the game caller? There was not one bad tackle in the game as I recall, and one thing I don't think we have been physical enough for the most part of this season!

wasnt at this game but just majority of times when ive seen you play us yous have been physical or its barging players off the ball

Archived