Stange???

WhoAteAllTheDepays

Strange considering he was only there a fortnight if you are lucky. I thought at the time it was a bit of a desperation signing by Troon to try and give them a wee boost to help them get out of their current league situation. I don't think it was ever going to pan out well.

2 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Was he signed as an amateur? Or do Troon have issues making payments to staff?

Out of interest does anyone know how many games he played and if he looked any good?

I thought he looked completely finished when he was with us.

Don't know anything about him getting paid and it's none of my business but I think he played only the one game against ardeer thistle.

A strange scenario that probably typifies troons whole season . 

You can't just decide to go to Australia one week and then go. It takes months of paperwork so either its been in the pipeline for a while in which case why bother signing for Troon or he's not going for a little while yet, in which case he could complete the season with Troon.

Is it possible he's just pocketed a signing on fee and then dingied them

45 minutes ago, Marlowe said:

My Australian source says that their equivalent to Scottish Junior level still has 3 weeks of pre-season before their leagues commence.   Is he thought to be expecting to play down under?

If so why sign for Troon. it just complicates his registration. He will need international clearance and Troon can refuse to release him

Hi John Brogan manager of Lanark United

Having read the Ryan Stevenson topic Troon must have known what they were doing signing the boy so why give the Ryan a hard time and why do people get all worked up about something when they don't know the full details

9 hours ago, johnbrog said:

Hi John Brogan manager of Lanark United

Having read the Ryan Stevenson topic Troon must have known what they were doing signing the boy so why give the Ryan a hard time and why do people get all worked up about something when they don't know the full details

It's a fans forum, pal. If Troon had published full details then maybe speculation wouldn't have taken place.

• 2 months later...

Archived