St. Joes - Pre Season Friendlies Wanted

Gary McGroarty

St. Joseph's AFC from the SAFL league are looking for away Pre Season friendlies, if there are any teams out there who have there own park are have access to a park and looking to fill there diary up early then let me know? We don't currently have any booked so anything from mid-July onwards would work for us.

I know it's early but with no access to any parks in West Dunbartonshire until the League starts, don't want to miss the boat.

Cheers
Moose

17 hours ago, Dinsey said:

If you fancy a day out in Edinburgh, St Bernard's are happy to welcome you!

Hi Mate,

St. Joes would be willing to come through for a friendly, would be agood day out for the boys and we'll bring a coach through.
Are you avaiable on Saturday 5th of August? I'm new to this so unsure how to send a DM to arrange.

Thanks
Moose

Stewarton United Pre-Season Tournament
Stewarton United are arranging a preseason tournament which will be held at Stewarton Sports Centre over 2 weekends.

Saturday 22/07/17
Sunday 23/07/17
Saturday 29/07/17

There will be 6 teams, split in to 2 groups. With teams playing the team in same position in the other group on Finals Day.

Group stages will be held 22nd and 23rd July, finals on 29th.

All teams guaranteed 3 games over the 2 weekends. We are looking for teams to take part. The cost will be £200 per team.

With hospitality being provided at The Smugglers Inn.

If you are interested please comment below and we'll be on touch or contact our Secretary Jamie on 07527 916275.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/242649-Stewarton-United-Pre-Season-Tournament/page__view__findpost__p__11252438

• 1 month later...

Archived