Worst sayings in Scottish Football

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

I know this isn't your point but "played the ball" as an excuse for a bad fowl destroys the game.

That sayings as rare as hens teeth, imo.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, KillieMogwai said:

"These things even out over the course of a season."

No, they don't.

All fans of diddy teams know this

The seethe I get when Celtic/sevco get their latest nothing decision against you and rather than the ref doesn't want his windaes smashed it's this old cliché 

办纽约城市大学CUNY毕业证文凭成绩单办理【咨询Q微744043126】办美国CUNY学历毕业证书办理使馆证明The City University of New York

Hate it when managers rattle off this pish

Someone usually has a 'revolution' when they arrive. It lasts about two weeks then they're just revolting.

Football people are incapable of saying anything - they always seem to insist.

Why are managers 'unveiled'? The answer is that apart from Archie they're all ugly b*****ds.

"Season books".

Surely most clubs have had cards in place of a season ticket book for years now? 

For some reason I once put my season ticket book in to the postbox just along from East End (near the entrance to the cemetery on Halbeath Road; it was after the final game of the season).

"Season books".
Surely most clubs have had cards in place of a season ticket book for years now? 
For some reason I once put my season ticket book in to the postbox just along from East End (near the entrance to the cemetery on Halbeath Road; it was after the final game of the season).

Still at season book at Fir Park.

Archived