Worst sayings in Scottish Football

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Northboy said:
  1. I hate the modern terminology of referring to the 'football club' rather than simple 'club'. We all know it's a football club. Same think has crept into golf where players refer to the 'golf course' rather than just the 'course'. It seems to be habit that is prevalent amongst participants (managers, players etc) rather than supporters.

despise that also, "that's what expected of us here at ............ football club" f**k off just say the name

18 minutes ago, Sick in the Basin said:

Top top player

Transfer Window Slams Shut

Secterian signing from a "mindless minority" of Old Firm fans...

"he'll bring valuable experience and it'll be a boost to all the lads in the dressing room"

the obsession with dressing rooms worries me

49 minutes ago, Northboy said:
  1. I hate the modern terminology of referring to the 'football club' rather than simple 'club'. We all know it's a football club. Same think has crept into golf where players refer to the 'golf course' rather than just the 'course'. It seems to be habit that is prevalent amongst participants (managers, players etc) rather than supporters.

It annoys me to hear that they were working on the training pitch. That's quite a new one and references to it somehow always sounds stupid.

Something I've noticed a lot these days is players, managers and pundits starting their sentences with "Like ah said"

YOU HAVEN'T SAID ANYTHING. IT'S THE START OF A SENTENCE. JESUS.

Notable mentions for:

"*insert non Premiership Club here* are a Premiership team"

"Promotion to the SPFL, playing in the SPFL" - You mean the Premiership, Peter

*After one good result* "45 reasons why Pedro Caixinha is going to be the man to win #55

Anything that comes out of David Tanner's mouth

43 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

Plurals.

'When you've got the likes of your Brown's, Rooney's, Walker's, Miller's'.

There's only fucking one of them.

Unless of course you are referring to the Gorams

10 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Something I've noticed a lot these days is players, managers and pundits starting their sentences with "Like ah said"

YOU HAVEN'T SAID ANYTHING. IT'S THE START OF A SENTENCE. JESUS.

Notable mentions for:

"*insert non Premiership Club here* are a Premiership team"

"Promotion to the SPFL, playing in the SPFL" - You mean the Premiership, Peter

*After one good result* "45 reasons why Pedro Caixinha is going to be the man to win #55

Anything that comes out of David Tanner's mouth

pedro caixinha has added kiwi's to the murray park fruit selection, the players are already feeling the benefits of this new approach.

Lee wallace had this to say " i feel great in games now, i actually ran 0.000007km more last game and thats all down to the pedro and the kiwi's"

Archived