Falkirk v St Mirren

2 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Falkirk are clearly the second best side in the division. I can't see us pulling back-to-back performances like tonight's out the bag.

Obviously we're not to be taken lightly, but I don't think we'll win here.

We are 2nd best team. St Mirren are in good form.

Hopefully will be a cracking game.

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tonight was about playing well it was individual battles that were won right across the park. 

Saturday will be more of a footballing test. The manager now has a difficult decision, go more defensive with Eckersly or go for it with Stellios. 

I'd had a feeling for a draw, that was pre tonites game.

A point each maybe good in the long run but its 3pts we are both looking for. 

St Mirren seem to have a bit pace about them, where we can be a bit one paced, we will need a decent performance to win this one for sure

9pts I reckon will clinch 2nd, hopefully 3 on Saturday, St Mirren can get the 6pts required v UTD and Raith

U dont have one player in ur team who would get in ours at the moment you absolute clown...

Heads gone, in terms of this forum this is up there with ooooofffftttt posts

7 hours ago, NorthBank said:

How can he drop Stelios after that? It would crush the guy. He was dropped after scoring 2 v Hibs. He has to retain his place.

To be fair, he was dropped after the Raith game. 

I agree though. He's a total maverick. Someone who can conjure moments of brilliance or be caught out woefully. Far more brilliance though. 

One of the most exciting players I've seen at St. Mirren in a good few years. 

Arguably the hardest of our remaining games as, unlike the other top four sides, Falkirk seem to be in decent form and capable of winning games.

After last night I suppose a point wouldn't be the worst result but a repeat of May 2009 would be lovely.

I wouldn't rule out a surprise O'Hara start, Houstie has form there afore.

I did only assume that Houstie sees the mood, form of players in training leading to the utd game and thot as per training, Bob and Baird deserve their chance again.

If O'Hara is buzzing about in training on Thursday and Friday after scoring a hat-trick last night, then who knows.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the starting midfield 4 from Saturday reappear if Houstie sees a danger down the left hand side.

Rogers seemingly fit again, personally  feel that Thomson is in possession of the jersey.

Archived